Dear Hiring Manager:
I have extensive Information Technology experience combined with a strong background in computer science. While I was working in the banking and financial domain for 18 years, my technical and management experience ranged from programmer/analyst to systems analyst in the Information Technology department. In all areas, I played a key role and my ability was proved by my track record of accomplishing projects successfully.
I am an enthusiastic, analytical and results oriented professional with confidence in my ability to provide you with the technical support and ideas necessary to fulfill the mandate of the position. I would appreciate your review of my qualifications and I look forward to hearing from you to discuss ideas of how I could contribute to your business goals.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong background in Information Technology, computer science, mathematics and statistics, and comprehensive hands-on experience in large-scale complex projects
• Extensive experience in all phases of software development, project management, system administration and strategic planning in various system environments
• Highly self-motivated, well-organized and results-oriented professional with strong problem-solving capabilities and quick learning abilities
• Languages: COBOL, Assembler, PL/1, DL/1, SQL, C, Java, HTML
• Operating System: z/OS, OS/390, MVS/ESA, MVS/XA, MVS/SP, VM, DOS, UNIX
• System Software: CICS, TSO/ISPF, SPUFI, QMF, JCL, Endevor, InterTest, InSync
• Data Bases (Files): VSAM, DB2, IMS DB/DC, ISAM, DAM
• Network Systems: SNA, NCP/VTAM, TCP/IP, LAN
• PCs: Windows XP/98/95, MS Office, Visio
M.Sc. in Computer Science
B.Sc. in Mathematics (Minor in Computer Science and Statistics)