120 Copper Leaf Street, Kitchener, Ontario, N2E 3V9
Objective: To obtain a freelance position that will allow me to use my efficient
communication skills and ability to multitask in a high-paced environment while
saving money for University.
• Displays initiative, energy, and persistence to complete all tasks.
• Punctual, flexible and adaptable.
• Highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism.
• Strong record of providing personable and professional customer service.
Tim Horton’s, Kitchener, ON Nov. 2010 – Feb. 2011
• Communicated with customers on a regular basis through taking orders accurately and timely.
• Worked as a team with my co-workers and managers cohesively to accomplish an array of tasks and chores throughout the store, including: changing garbages and organizing recyclables, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning dishes, cleaning out variety of machines in the store, sanitizing counters and spaces customers come in direct contact with, stocking products, taking orders, making and putting together customer’s orders and dealing with unruly customers.
• Jumped between responsibilities in the store based on what needed to be done/assisted with, such as: taking over the soup and sandwich station, decorating pastries and food preparation for the next shift.
KW Teens for Children’s Wish Foundation, Kitchener, ON Feb. 2010–present
• Organizing 200+ attendant fundraising events such as fashion shows, dance concerts, etc.
• Managing large groups of people in a highly productive manner.
• Responsible for: advertising, hiring, initiating promotions, submitting progress and proposal reports for approval to the Children’s Wish Foundation, making quick decisions and troubleshooting, communicating with and diffusing disruptive and dissatisfied customers, completing numerous minute tasks to successfully complete projects.
Cameron Heights Collegiate Institute, Kitchener, ON Sept. 2007 – present
• Working towards OSSD
• Past courses include: Accounting, English, Continuous Co-Op.
• Clubs/Sports include: Video (leadership position), Tech (leadership position), Track.
References Available Upon Request