I'm always looking for new creative projects to challenge myself and solve new visual problems.
The University of The Arts: BFA Illustration
Ace Hardware ( Assistant Manager / Sign Artist ) ( July 2014-present)
- Responsible of customer service as well as overseeing the day to day operations of the store. - In charge of creating signage for various departments.
Nuthouse Hardware ( Designer / Printer ) ( December 2012-June 2014)
- Graphic designer and Large Format Printer.
- Responsible for printing a variety of projects ( banners, adhesive signage, promotional materials, and blue prints) - Online promotion, and management of the LARGE FORMAT PRINTING / Art department.
- Designed logos, type, and graphics.
- Companies designed for: Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, The School of Visual Arts, The Fashion Institute, New York Budget Inn, RIFF RAFF, The Rustic LES., Staci Krell co., Adam Dare co., Solovision, The Phoenix corp.
Art Educator Common Grounds (December 2012-2013)
- Taught the fundamentals of drawing, painting, and human anatomy. - Lectured Art History in relation to the methods being used.
Gallery One Poster Designer (2010-2011)
- Created posters, image as well as type
-sent sketches and recieved feed back for revisions.
Applehead Factory (design studio) (December 2011)
- Character Designs for a cartoon show being pitched
-Mocked up products for The Eastern State Penitentary.
Gallery One ( 2010- 2012)
- Exibited artwork, helped curate and hang over 10 gallery shows.
Public Relations for Gallery One ( 2011- 2012)
Promotion, networking, promtional materials, and met with artists about exibitions.
Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Flash /