6212 Regency Dr, Aliquippa, PA, 15001
To obtain a position with your company using my skills and education.
Skills and Qualifications
• A decision maker, well organized, and resourceful
• Great communication skills
• Thorough in handling of details
• Skilled in all artistic media’s
High School: Attended Our Lady of the Sacred Heart High School from 2004 and graduated in June of 2008.
College: Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts at Savannah Collage of Art and Design, majoring in Sequential Art attended from the fall of 2008 and will graduate on June 2nd 2012.
Awards and Honors
• Deans list for the fall semester 2011
• Deans list for winter semester 2012
• 1st place in the Sacred Heart High School art show 2005
• 1st place at the Sweetwater Art show summer 2009
• Experienced in Photoshop, Corel Painter, and Paint Tools Sai.
• Proficient in Illustrator.
• Skilled in traditional mediums such as charcoal, pastel and Pan Pastel.
• Knowledge of human and animal anatomy.
• Internship at Toonseaum (Comic , and cartoon museum where I did gallery tours, classed and interacted with professional artists.)
• Teaches manga classes for Zoe Shutka ( Students ages 6-14)
• Concept artist for working title “The Last Odyssey”
• Illustration for poem called “My Life” (to be published)
Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe, Moon TWP, PA. August 2006 until August 2011
Cashier/Cook: I worked as a cashier handling the orders and responsible for keeping a balanced cash register. We were often busy so I had experience working under time constraints. If I was not the cashier then I was a cook who was responsible for getting orders out in a timely fashion.
• Alter Server at Our Lady of Fatima Church
• Assistant girls basketball coach at Our Lady of Fatima school 2004 thru 2006
• Volunteered during the summers while in high school at Heritage Valley Health systems doing whatever was needed filing, assisting with wheel chair patients as an example.