I knew that writing would be part of my destiny from the time I was a small child. I simply love the way words can be manipulated to create something spectacular. I am experienced in journalistic writing, travel writing, creative writing, and just about anything else you can think of. I am passionate, professional, and dependable; challenge me with any task and I can guarantee your satisfaction!
405 West College Avenue #315
Tallahassee, FL 32301
• Quick and dedicated learner.
• Superior writer in a variety of different styles.
• Outgoing, energetic, and friendly employee.
• Powerful speaking skills; excellent public speaker.
• Excellent leader and direction-taker.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Bachelor of Arts, April 2011
English with an emphasis in Editing, Writing, and Media
Travel Research Online and Travelhoppers.com
Intern, January 2011-Present
• Assist in any necessary office work.
• Conduct extensive research on travel destinations.
• Write thorough articles about researched destinations.
• Assist in data entry for Travelhoppers.com.
The Bobby E. Leach Center at Florida State University
Spinning® Instructor, August 2009-Present
• Create a positive and energizing workout for students.
• Demonstrate and teach proper use of equipment.
• Maintain a safe environment with CPR and First Aid training.
The Yeti Magazine and Blog at Florida State University
Contributing Writer, August 2010-Present
• Write journalistic articles on subjects of interest to students.
• Write opinion pieces featured on the Yeti blog.
Hooters of Tallahassee
Server, November 2007-August 2010
• Created an inviting and friendly environment for guests.
• Used marketing skills to promevents.
• Promoted charity events such as Hooters 4 Haiti and the Hooters ote specific items and golf tournament.