Seasoned Account Executive with diverse sales, photo editing/photo research experience and solid Stock Photography contacts . Demonstrated excellence in client service. Provides high level industry knowledge through personable and professional attitude, quick response times and a hands on approach. Demonstrates strong organizational skills through resourcefulness and dedication in order to provide support in a fast-paced,evolving and challenging industry.
Mother Image, New York
Image Metadata Editor 2011-Present
• Create and edit metadata information for Right Managed and Royalty Free image collections in database.
• Research photo information, including model releases, and intellectual property information.
• Cross reference photo metadata on various partner stock photography sites.
• Research and verify photo information, people place and objects in photos.
Photo Library, New York 2008-2010
• In charge of territory that included the Western half of the United States and Canada including advertising agencies,
corporations and publishing companies.
• Responsible for second largest account base on sales team.
• Grew such accounts as Bauer Publishing which billed an average of 10K per month from 2009-2010
• Built up new accounts such as Patria in Brazil which billed over 30K in 2008.
• Established pricing agreements and on-line set pricing for many clients such as Capital Research and Investment, which
billed over 50K
• Generated an additional 10K in revenue from McGraw Hill for seat licenses by creating seat license price structure and
terms in 2009
• Networked at events and trade shows such as the HOW Design Conference in Austin, Texas, ASPP and Media Bistro
events in NYC
• Developed creative strategies for marketing to clients such as interactive contests, promos and organized events
• Consistently had the highest number of outbound calls on the sales team
• Maintained solid relationships with clients which ultimately enhanced sales
Image Source, New York, NY 2007
Account Executive Direct Sales North America
• Managed and increased direct sales for new North America market by researching and prospecting new business and
• Regularly met with clients and attended trade shows to liaison with current and potential new clientèle
• Created pricing structures and contracts for clients to secure long term relationships
• Researched new prospects daily in the advertising, publishing, marketing and corporate industries
• Assisted marketing team on concept strategies for North American market and send marketing materials to new prospects
and existing clients
• Provided photo research for clients and lent support with creative concepts.
• Worked closely with the creative team to develop strategies for art direction of photo shoots
• Liaised with clients to develop image trends and needs and work with the creative team to implement concepts
Getty Images, New York, NY 2000-2006
• Managed and increased sales for a large account base which includes Prime Access, McMahon Squire Associates, Vidal
Partners and Hearst Creative.
• Responsible for individual monthly target as well as team target
• Effectively provided technical support for clients.
• Solely responsible for prospecting new accounts and growing account base such as McMahon Squire Associates which
spent over $30,000 in the 3rd quarter of 2004..
• Fiscal years of 2003 2004 & 2005 billed over $1 million for each year and become a member of the Million Dollar Club for
each year. Billed $1.5 in 2005.
• Responsible for a large account base of editorial clients
• Assisted and advised clients with intellectual property inquires.
• Developed pricing agreements for many editorial and corporate accounts including, US News and World Report, Kids
Discover Magazine, Chuck Beilsch Creative and Travel & Leisure Special sections
• Supported the training of new members of team as a senior member of the New York Sales and service team.
• Acted as team lead for three months of the year in 2005. Responsibilities included team training and organizing prospecting
efforts such as phone blitz’s
• Handled most of the incoming broadcast clients assigned to NY Sales Development in 2006.
Getty Images, New York, NY
Web Technical Support
• Provided technical support for large national client base and the sales department.
• Advised clients with high resolution images for clients
• Updated credit information in back office system.
FPG International/Getty Images, New York, NY 1999-2000
• Responsible for fulfilling photo research requests for large national client base under tight deadlines.
• Successfully worked closely with sales department and client base.
• Knowledge of Photoshop needed for scanning original images.
Retna Photo, New York, NY 1998
• Responsible for maintaining and cataloging large photo library of analog celebrity photos.
Bachelor of Arts, Western History (June 1997)
Minor in Studio Art
Additional undergraduate work at Lorenzo De Medici Institute Florence, Italy.
Leonardo Da Vinci School Siena Italy, Italian Language 2007
· Internship, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Presidential Library, Hyde Park NY (1997 )
·Division I AA Football Marist College (1993 to 1997)
LANGUAGE Conversational Italian
CITIZENSHIP Holds both US and EU passports
COMPUTER SKILLS Photoshop, Windows, Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook