A passionate and motivated graphic designer / illustrator who demonstrates creativity and responsibility. A multi-tasker skilled at coordinating and completing multiple projects in a timely manner. A team player who works with others to compile and develop ideas, delivering the best results for customers and clients.
Extensive Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Web Design, Basic Flash, PMS Color-Coding, Silkscreen Printing, Drawing, Microsoft Office, Mac and PC Devices
Bachelor of Fine Arts, May 2009
Parsons School of Design (New School University)
November 2011 to March 2012
Graphic Designer • Hypnotic Hats / Pink Cookie, New York, NY
• Working with a team, created designs for hosiery, hats and cold weather wear for brand names including Dereon, Apple Bottom, and Baby Phat.
• Supplied goods to stores such as Target, JC Penney, and Burlington Coat Factory.
• Interacted with overseas factories to follow-up on the progress of orders.
June 2010 to November 2011
Graphic Designer • Lemon Pound Cake, Great Neck, NY
• Created logos / designs and corporate identities for special corporate events, as well as personal events including weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, birthday parties and anniversaries.
• Directly oversaw project completions and confirmed approvals with clients and accounts.
• Coordinated and participated in trade shows for business client events.
January 2010 to June 2010.
Graphic Designer • Glamwire.com, New York, NY
• As a freelance graphic designer, created and developed logos along with mechanical drawings for “Terry Tadpolo” clothing line.
October 2009 to June 2010
Graphic Designer • S.P.I Books Publishing, New York, NY
• As a graphic design intern, created book catalog layouts and book covers that were presented to authors and writers. Developed artwork and layout for business cards for key clients.
November 2008 to February 2009
Graphic Designer • Microtex/Manhattan Kids LLC, New York, NY
• As a graphic design intern, managed responsibilities including creating patterns and designs for comforters, sheets, pillowcases and blankets in children’s themes.
• Organized the corporate showroom and made presentations at client business meetings.