I will provide high-quality and concise content in a timely and professional manner. I am willing and able to work one-on-one with clients and editors alike. I always follow site and/or client guidelines.
Education and Skills
• Wayne State University Journalism School 1997-2001
• Disability Rights Advocate 1994-Present This involves speaking publicly about having a disability and regarding to disability issues to large groups, communicating with government officials, and consulting on accessibility issues with schools, workplaces, government entities, and businesses.
• Proficient in MS Word and Photo Shop
• Fluent in American English and British English. Speaks some Swedish.
• Has some experience in copyediting
Over 36 up front pay published articles at Associated Content.com
• Detroit Disabled Community Examiner at Examiner.com
• Article published at Onehealthylifestyle.com-May 2007
• Professional level ghostwriter at Textbroker.com - June 2007-December 2008
• Edubook.com Writer- January 2008-March 2008
Skyword.com DailyGlow.com Writer May 2011-Present (10 published works as of 4/23/12