9020 Suncrest • Wichita, Kansas 67212 • 316.617.6217 • email@example.com
A challenging position that will utilize my 15+ years of experience, passion for exceeding customer expectations and commitment to excellence.
? Sales Management
? Multi-Unit Management
? Improving Customer Experience ? Segmented Marketing
? Business Development
? Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Progressive Home Health & Hospice October 2010 - Present Wichita, KS
• Responsible for increasing sales of “swing” customers.
• Facilitate relationships with doctors, nurses and hospital case workers.
• Develop and implement targeted marketing strategy based on segmented markets.
• Coordinate and lead meetings with territory clinics, hospitals and medical offices.
• Demonstrate extraordinary customer service.
• Responsible for all aspects from inception to implementation for the first segmented marketing plan.
• Creation of comprehensive customer/prospect database including marketing tactics and CRM information as available.
• Began e-marketing components by segment which was new to the company and had not been previously tried.
• Established key relationships with individuals at hospitals and large medical groups contributing to a 50% increase in sales.
Foley Equipment Company, Caterpillar Dealership 2007 – May 2010 Wichita, KS
Director of Marketing
• Responsible for working with executive management to create, implement and measure the effectiveness of comprehensive marketing plans for the company.
• Facilitate strategic planning.
• Develop and implement eCRM (Customer Relationship Management) strategy for entire company.
• Coordinate implementation of tactical planning.
• Ensure the quality and cleanliness of customer information databases.
• Design, content and management of internal and external websites.
• Responsible for all aspects from inception to implementation for the first ever company-wide transactional survey.
• Creation & implementation of customer service alert recovery processes for all operations departments.
• Planned and managed all aspects of 2-day open house. Introducing two new businesses in the largest customer event the dealership has ever held.
• Started marketing department with no staff support. Within 1 year I had successfully put together business plans and targeted marketing strategies.
• Key player on teams tasked to open 2 new businesses as well as 1 of 5 members selected in addition to Executives to sit on “Transition Team” while acquiring Martin Tractor Company.
• Piloted first Inside Sales Rep, earning $30K from Caterpillar for meeting or exceeding expectations in all areas. Summary of experience shared at the Caterpillar Corporate level due to the great success we experienced.
• Incorporated e-marketing campaigns into business plans leading dealership into the new era of segmented, permission based marketing.
KinderCare Learning Centers, 1989 - 2005 Portland, Oregon
National Director New Center Development, 2003 - 2005
• Full responsibility for implementing strategies affecting outcomes for increases in sales prior to opening, improved revenue streams, and faster ROI for all new development.
• Oversaw constantly shifting dynamics involving multiple field divisions and corporate departments from beginning of process, through opening and during the first year of operations.
• Analyzed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other key metrics to measure productivity and goal achievement.
• Grew preopening sales through onsite manager with the creation of individual market plans, relationship management, and sales follow through.
• Demonstrated outstanding capacity to handle logistics and multiple priorities to meet company performance targets with speed and accuracy in time-sensitive environments.
• Supervised field management for facilities undergoing pre-opening process, defined sales goals, expense budgets, and standard operating procedures governing licensing, payroll, and recruiting.
• Responsible for $100M+ revenue budget.
• Launched Incentive/Bonus Plan to reflect emphasis on pre-opening sales and post opening revenue growth.
• Developed sales training strategies fueling 50% increase in sales, boosting first period revenues and timing of positive cash flow.
• Received performance bonus at 108.6% of plan for Direct Operating Income from 80 new facilities.
• Oversaw opening of 100+ facilities, establishing industry benchmarks for this type of enterprise.
• Set new standards and expectations for sales management at existing facilities. "Pipeline/funnel" management not previously used.
• Increased opening occupancies by 5% over 3 years, in a declining market; significant contribution to company cash flow.
• Created budgets that met or exceeded plan 85% of the time per unit; 100% of the time cumulatively.
• Asked to work with field management to create a more analytical and "big picture" approach to sales growth and problem solving in shifting economic markets and “at risk” locations due to my success in new operations and being able to assess each location individually.
Wichita State University 1992
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
o Double Major: Finance & Real Estate
References available upon request