Persuasive content for experts and professionals that will EDUCATE your audience, while artfully inducing them to hire you!
At Mission: Marketing, we are accomplished, professional copywriters who specialize in EDUCATIONAL content marketing so that you can talk WITH your target audience, not at them!
We work with professionals, experts and individuals to help them.
Clarify their target market,
Amplify their message,
And educate their audience!
Ghostwriting, editing, and new book promotions to the book readers world!!!
!!!LOWEST COST, HIGHEST QUALITY WORK!!!
You're only going to get the BEST in design and creativity from me. I have been doing this type of marketing promotion and design work for many years.
Novel Written and Published
FLYER & BROCHURE DESIGN
BUSINESS PLANS DEVELOPED AND WRITTEN
EVENT DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.......AND MUCH MORE
My overhead is low as compared to many of these freelancers, and so my pricing is very competitive. I'll produce the most accurate and most innovative work that will yield results, whether that is increased traffic, and visibility of your company, product, or service, I guarantee that it'll happen after I am done with the project.
Please give me a chance to show you my work and you'll NOT be sorry.
Resides: Philadelphia area
E-mail: To Be Provided
Freelance Writing, Authoring, Book Promotion, Publishing, Marketing & Business Consulting / Creation / Design
• Effective and fully capable of managing a team of people through situational leadership.
• Extremely self-motivated with a focused intention.
• Very organized and methodical detailed thinker with decisive results
• Effective troubleshooting techniques with broad instrumentation and controls knowledge and applicability
• Successful growth within companies from OEM business ventures
• Providing advice and mentoring workers on ideas and application methods.
• Proven ability to train, supervise, motivate, and evaluate any situation product promoters.
• Skilled at dealing with problems and nipping them in the bud before a crisis occurs.
• People oriented; enjoy working directly with customers and peers / colleagues.
• Self-starter; can be depended upon to complete a tasks.
• 31 years of Instrumentation experience with 20 years in the level gauging industry
• Understands and appreciates the importance of a job well done.
• Proven ability to work in a constantly, fast-paced CHANGING environment.
• Dedicated, resourceful, and decisive individual.
• Experienced in problem solving with customer oriented resolutions.
• Hard working and reliable with great flexibility for tasks given to be accomplished
Emerson Process – Chicago, Illinois July 1983 to Sept 1989
Applications Engineer July 1983 to July, 1985
Outside Direct Sales July, 1985 to Sept. 1989
Magnetrol – Downers Grove, Illinois Sept 1989 to Dec 1994
Product Manager (Ultrasonic & Microwave Radar) Sept 1989 to Dec 1994
L & J Technologies – Hillside, Illinois Jan 1994 to May 1997
Regional Sales Manager Jan 1994 to May 1997
Racine Federated May 1997 to April 1998
National Sales Manager May 1997 to April 1998
Siemens Industry – Grand Prairie, TX May 1998 to April 2011
Creative Designer – Marketing May 1998 to May 2003
Inside Sales Manager May 2003 to June 2005
Product Manager (Microwave Radar Products) June 2005 to May 2006
Marketing Communications Manager May 2006 to April 2011
Flexim Corporation – Euless, TX June, 2011 to Nov 2011 Technical Marketing Manager June, 2011 to Nov 2011
HAWK Measurement Systems – Middleton, MA December 2011 to present
Valparaiso University – Valparaiso, Indiana
B.S. Degree in Chemistry – May, 1983
Skills & Attributes
• Experienced in the product design, technical field support, operations, facilities management, and process control for in plant operations or remote station sites
• Excellent people skills and good influencing techniques
• Expert in web development software of Dreamweaver & Front Page
• Heavy creative promotional skills, writing of articles, blogging, forums
• Effective at surfacing and finding competitive intelligence to make strategic decisions
• Advanced skills and knowledge of the bulk material handling industry
• Launched 16 new products while at Siemens Industry
• Understands the process control scheme for chemical, oil & gas, as well as power generation
• Well versed in the terminology and the communication protocols as well as the gauging systems
• Knowledge of the competitors and the other gauging technologies
• Knowledge of networking for field instrumentation and the PLC or DCS system
• Very creative in solving tough problems
• Application of Situational Leadership
• Respected by my peers and colleagues (looked to for advice or sounding board)
• Successfully engineered, field tested, and launched 12 new products with both radar and capacitance technologies
• Had double digit growth of both radar and capacitance product lines over consecutive years at Siemens
• Written and published many articles for technical publications