3251 La Paloma Ave.
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
firstname.lastname@example.org ? 330.518.2002
PROFILE: Multifaceted, team-oriented advertising professional with proven ability to exceed business development
objectives in fast-paced environments.
Stetson University, DeLand, FL
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR/ASSOCIATE COPY EDITOR (September 2010 – Present) – Stetson University Marketing
• Utilize Associated Press knowledge to proofread Visual and SU magazines and any copy created by the marketing
• Responsible for editing and sending all campus e-mail blasts for various departments.
• Coordinate production for all university web, social media and print campaigns.
• Efficiently serve as liaison between the marketing department and the university, vendors, post offices and warehouses.
• Promptly assign new jobs to creative team and manage work flow to ensure deadlines are achieved.
• Effectively communicate design and copy changes from clientele to graphic designers.
• Schedule brainstorming campaign meetings with clients and staff as needed.
The Daytona Beach News-Journal, Daytona Beach, FL
CLASSIFIED INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (March 2009 – September 2010) – Legal Advertising
• Proofed and corrected all legal documents to eliminate publishing errors.
• Effectively managed various accounts including: Municipalities, Clerk of Courts, attorneys and the general public.
• Accurately scheduled timely ads in The Daytona Beach News-Journal and The Volusia Review.
• Conducted daily legal functions encompassing high-volume calls, inputting ads electronically, maintaining dockets and
files, generating reports and assisting walk-ins.
• Prepared affidavits and mailed invoices weekly to ensure documents were received before court proceedings.
• Collaborated with finance departments to obtain payments prior to deadline.
• Efficiently executed additional roles within the company including: Designing layouts, coordinating special sections
and creating integrated strategies to develop new/existing customer sales.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master the roles of three additional positions within the organization.
• Received numerous individual commendations, performance awards and bonuses.
The Columbus Dispatch, Columbus, OH
ADVERTISING SALES ASSISTANT (March 2007 - January 2009) – National/Key Accounts
• Served as liaison between account executives, creative services department and clients to maximize market impact.
• Coordinated all advertising scheduling and production for national entertainment clients including: AMC
Entertainment Inc., Cinemark USA, Inc., S. Callan Co., Warner Bros. and Broadway Across America.
• Established new accounts with the business office, drafted contracts and monitored annual investment level spending
per contract agreements.
• Accurately scheduled ads in The Columbus Dispatch and other company publications for four account executives.
• Awarded Customer Service Employee, 4th Quarter 2007.
• Demonstrated unique interpersonal skills leading to exclusive handling of two profitable accounts with combined
annual spending of $900,000.
PixlMediaServices, Inc., Columbus, OH
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (December 2005 - March 2007)
• Used public relations expertise to conduct inside sales, generate quotes, process incoming orders, formulate purchase
orders and coordinate shipments between suppliers.
• Established strong vendor relationships that ensured dependability during tight deadlines and frequently lowered
• Periodically wrote and edited press releases published on company’s three web sites to maximize brand recognition.
• Exceeded monthly sales goals by nearly 60%.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Arts, Public Relations/Organizational Communications CAPITAL UNIVERSITY, Columbus, Ohio