Enthusiastic / Proficient / Diverse
Talented and motivated Sales Professional and Creative Writer with a proven record for building strong business relationships in support of reaching and exceeding business and personal goals and objectives.
Girl Talk With Toni - Online 2010 – Present
(Online Blog for Women)
• Provide advice, humor and critical thinking literature for women of all ages
• Advise on money matters, relationships, health & beauty and smart shopping
• Interact with audience by providing motivation, information and inspiration
Infinity Staffing Solutions (Formerly Hobart West Solutions) – Edison, New Jersey 2002 – 2011
(Human Resource Outsourcing / Staffing Industry)
New Business Development – 80%
• Perform sales telemarketing calls and outside prospecting visits to various companies.
• Manage multiple accounts, in various industries, with current yearly sales in excess of $4 million.
• Attend networking and staffing industry events to build relationships and keep current on industry changes.
• Conduct current client work site evaluations to ensure employee safety and workers compensation compliance.
• Work diligently to meet and surpass the branch’s weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
Staff Supervisor – 10%
• Oversaw daily operation while working with the office team to fulfill clients’ staffing needs.
• Supervised and delegated to a direct staff of 6; recruited, interviewed and placed temporary, temporary to direct hire and direct hire employees.
• Performed sales and skill marketing calls to current, dormant and prospected companies too market staffing services and current pool of qualified applicants.
• Reviewed monthly P & L’s and trailing reports; configure weekly sales reports for progress meetings with Vice President of Sales and Branch Manager.
• Assisted the branch manager with filing reports, typing correspondences, scheduling meetings and filling in at the meetings when he is unavailable.
Staff Administrator – 10%
• Provided exceptional administrative support to the branch manager, staff supervisor and sales executive.
• Answered phones, scheduled appointments, pre-screen new applicants and assisted with the application process.
• Ordered and tracked office and mailing supplies.
• Entered payroll information for temporary employees on a weekly basis and corresponded with accounting department and clients to ensure correct billing.
• Demonstrated immediate talents upon hire and excelled quickly to become recognized by management as a key member and was promoted to the management team.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Economics Major, 2010 – 2012 (expected completion of B.A. studies)
Business Major, 2008 – 2010 • Union County College – Cranford, NJ
Political Science Major, 2000-2003 • Seton Hall University – South Orange, NJ