Eaton Corporation Dec. 2004 – May 2010
Service Literature Manager / National Training Program Manager
• Lead team of employees – including remote and global employees.
• Effective coordination, coaching, development, and performance management of team to accomplish all identified goals.
• Analyze and identify training needs and develop training programs for all Truck Group products
• Strategic development and execution of training programs to meet marketing objectives and profit plans.
• Develop marketing strategy for training program to increase revenue and expand training offerings to new audiences.
• Define processes to better measure, monitor, and improve tasks related to training initiatives and maximize synergies between training efforts.
• Lead development of Learning Management System initiative. Completed within budget and aggressive timeline.
• Manage outside suppliers to accomplish key program objectives.
Pfizer Inc. (formerly Pharmacia Corp.) Sept. 2001 – Nov. 2004
IT Quality Assurance Technical Writer
• Created a central hardcopy document repository to maintain a secure, organized document management system for IT qualification and validation documentation.
• Authored standard operating procedures.
• Performed quality assurance review of standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with applicable policies and standards.
• Initiated a new process workflow to reduce the turnaround time for the approval of standard operating procedures.
Interval International Oct. 2000 – Sept. 2001
IT Technical Writer
• Developed test scripts for use in acceptance testing.
• Coordinated and assisted in user acceptance testing for e-commerce deployments.
Whirlpool Corporation Apr. 1999 – Sept. 2000
Keller Crescent Company
• Responsible for planning, writing and editing detailed, instructive literature for consumer products including the description of operation, installation and performance.
• Prepared and negotiated schedules to meet critical deadlines.
• Acted as liaison, communicator, and facilitator between agency and client.
Masters of Business Administration, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, Nov 2008
Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI 1998
Expert in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Professional, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe FrameMaker..
Proficient in: Documentum, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe PhotoShop.
Detail oriented and well organized.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.