To be in a professional setting where my skills and creativity will be pushed, while growing and expanding my skills with an established company.
- Graduated with a specialization in Web Design and Development from the Digital Media Production program at Guru Digital Arts College, Edmonton Alberta.
- Interface layout design and development
- Website Layout Design in Photoshop
- Implementation of that design into a efficient Website Interface.
- Image Optimization techniques for web standard formats e.g. .gif,
.jpg, & .png.
- Form design and server side PHP to make them function properly.
- Proper Asset Creation and File Structure Creation.
- Content Management System based web sites
- Building and customizing themes for different clients usages.
- Training Clients on the use of the Content Management System
after the site had been implemented.
- Implementation of technologies such as jQuery into Content
- HTML/CSS hard coded web sites
- Valid W3C coding practices
- Cross-Browser compliment. (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari,
- Cross-Hardware compliment. (Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile
- Java Script /jQuery
- Bringing Java Script/jQuery elements into Websites for a better experience for the viewer.
- Customizing previous built jQuery Scripts for use in certain websites.
- Custom building of jQuery applications for use in websites.
- Creating dynamic websites with the use of PHP integration, while using MySql Databases to Store, retrieve, and edit information via a client side built application for use in websites.
- MySQL Database Creation and Management with SQL
-Search Engine Optimization practices
- Keyword Phrase Research - Competitive analysis of keyword phrases - Development of SEO friendly site structures
- Implementation of keyword analysis into HTML titles, meta description tags, link titles, image alt tags, etc.
- Benchmarking existing SEO performance. - Tracking & Reporting of SEO performance via Google Analytics.
- Advanced training and experience in the following:
- Adobe Dreamweaver (CS4/CS5)
- HTML/CSS - Reading and working with PHP
- Local and remote server interaction
- Adobe Photoshop (CS4/CS5)
- Image creation for use in websites and Print documents
- Photo restoration
- Cleaning up Photo’s for Photographers. (From Raw or
rasterized images.) - Adobe Illustrator (CS4/CS5)
- Creation of Vector images for usage in Websites and Print documents.
- Adobe InDesign (CS4/CS5) - Excellent typography practices for Print Documents.
- Layout design for Print Documents e.g. Business Cards,
Stationary, Posters, Books, etc.
- Theme modification through modifying the HTML/CSS/PHP files.
- Entering provided content for the client and proper formatting of such.
- Training the client for usage of Wordpress after implementation of the website itself.
Other skills include print ready logos, business stationary, CD covers, posters, and retail packaging.
- Layout design done in InDesign
- Proper formatting done on print documents to guarantee easyproduction.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Fluent in the Mac OS X and MS Windows operating systems.
- Exceptionally well organized; strong work ethic and willingness to
work hard and learn to expand personal skills and to achieve employer objectives.
- In-depth experience applying design principles to produce
innovative and tastefully created web sites and print documents. - Naturally creative talent with a keen eye for quality design in web and
- Caldwell Creative August 2010-Present -Junior Web Developer
- HTML/CSS Development
- Content Management System Theme Creation
- Training in Manual Creation
- Website Maintenance Documentation Creation
Guru Digital Arts College, Edmonton, AB Digital Media Production Diploma, June 2010
- Excellence in Web Design and Development Professional References:
Executive Director, Guru Digital Arts College Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (780)-429-4878
Instructor, Guru Digital Arts College Email: email@example.com Phone: (780)-429-4878