Abilities and skills to apply research methods to human resource functions. Consults with business leaders on solutions to improve the effectiveness of their organization through organizational diagnosis on people, systems, and structure. Uses a variety of progressive human resources models and tools that identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps to prepare current and future leaders for the organization. Provides consultative support and project management for key talent management initiatives such as; talent identification, leadership assessment, succession planning, and development planning. Using quantitative analysis and secondary research to recruit and select employees to meet organizational goals. Other skills include forecasting, evaluation of selection tests, application of selection tests, interviewing techniques, techniques to assess training program effectiveness, job evaluation methods, and external labor market analysis.
2000-2006 Raya Holding Cairo, Egypt
From 2005-2006 Recruitment & training Senior Supervisor
• Maintain an updated roster of participant placements and potential job opportunities
• Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
• Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market overall and also for multinationals.
Active use of recruitment tools: job flow – hire system ….
Work closely with assigned business’ HRMs to deliver recruitment needs.
• Suggest proper media for approaching the right caliber candidates.
• Follow up and coordinate with recruitment channels.
• Execute prescreening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior & mid level posts & senior posts.
• Supports all parties in concern with Tests results & assessment
• Submit candidates’ offers and follow up on software until placing.
• Supervise & interact closely with staffing coordinator to coordinate with universities, events in relation to targeted hires.
• Proactive coordination with departments for interviews
• Supervise & interact closely with staffing coordinator in charge of assigned hires as well as continuous follow up with on-boarding.
• Support HRMs with weekly update on recruitment progress
• Report weekly and when required to recruitment & staffing regional management for progress update and further instructions.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
• Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
• Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
• Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status.
• Coordinate recruitment and placement of training program participants.
• Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, and/or consultation with managers, instructors or customer representatives.
• Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
From 2003-2005 Compensation & Benefits Specialist
• Revising Six Companies Payroll
• Executing Salary Surveys
• Establishing and Studying benefits Plans
• Analyzing and Establishing Companies Annual Business Plans
• Generating reports for Actual Expenses versus Business Plan
• Ensures that all transactions and reports are processed according to internal procedures and guidelines.
• Administers the monthly payroll generation and ensures that all transactions (including attendance, advance, deductions...) are entered and updated on the system, as well as monitors and controls the log sheet.
• Contributes to the development and/or implementation of projects in order to support the ongoing development of Compensation & Benefits' provision and standards.
• Ensures company's compliance with internal laws and procedures.
• Reviews and controls the grading system for Shops and Head Office employees, as well as for new positions.
• Prepares management information reports in order to ensure that Senior Management has the needed information to support strategic decision-making.
• Ensures accurate and on-time submissions of all Ministry of Finance forms and reports.
• Prepares the manpower planning budget information for all departments.
• Prepares and reviews employees' benefits along with the HR Manager/C&B Manager.
• Reviews C&B policies and procedures and submits recommendations when necessary.
• Analyzes and audits payroll reports before sending them to the HR Manager, as well as audits and approves the necessary reports before sending them to the Accounting department.
• Verifies and monitors all kinds of employees' letters (bank, embassy, recommendation, employment, social security...) before obtaining the signature from the authorized personnel.
From 2002-2003 Human Resources Coordinator
• Working independently under the direction of the Human Resources Manager.
• Assist in the administration and implementation of effective human resource processes.
• Coordinate benefit and payroll issues within the Corporate HR. • Plan and coordinate the employ activities.
• Maintain the employee records.
• Utilize and maintain employee records for payroll and generate appropriate reports.
• Handle arrangements for training events.
• Maintain the Role Profiles with the various departments.
• Provide support for the job posting and selection process.
• Analyze characteristics of work environment. Perform job, task, or content analysis. Write performance objectives and measures.
• Preparing and calculating all data required for payroll.
2000–2002 Yalla Online Cairo, Egypt
Human Resources Assistant
• This position is responsible for the maintenance of the HR database.
• Conducting new employee orientation.
• Preparing new hire letters and packets.
• Completing employment verifications/reference, benefits administration.
• HR file maintenance, organization of corporate cultural initiatives, recruiting coordination, and other projects as assigned.
• Handle multiple administrational tasks.
1991–2000 Sakhr Software Cairo, Egypt
• Translating software user guides and all other Documentation (Help Section) from English To Arabic and From Arabic to English.
• Writing and Proof reading, English and Arabic text for all other Software advertising documentations (Packages text, newsletters, press releases, demos.
• Editing, proof reading English and Arabic websites content.
• Coordinating with media resources, magazines, newspapers, and ensuring to provide them with required materials and providing us the desired output.
• Preparing presentations for different applications.
July 2010 University of Phoenix CA, USA
? Masters of Business Administration Degree with Human Resources Concentration. GPA: 3.5
2003-2004 American University in Cairo Cairo, Egypt
? Human Resources Management Diploma Graduated. GPA: 3.8
1987-1991 Ain Shams University Cairo, Egypt
? B.A., English Literature
? Graduated with Grade Good