Robert L. Behymer
1512 Quail Hollow Court, Wildwood, Missouri 63021 . 314-660-2304 . email@example.com
Vice President Sales & Operations/General Manager/Sales Manager
P&L Responsibility/Sales and Marketing Leadership/Strategic Planning
Growth Strategies/Turnaround Management/Consumer Products & Services/Public Speaking
Executive and Marketing Leader: I have been fortunate to enjoy a classical automobile management career that has included key positions with several well-known firms and brands, including the Moore Automotive Group, Jim Lynch Cadillac, Merollis Chevrolet and David Lewis and Associates, Inc. Career Track: Professional growth through such positions as General Manager, Sales Manager, Finance & Insurance Manager, National Fleet Manager, National Director of Sales and Vice President of Sales and Operations.
Entrepreneurial Experience: Over the past 28 years I have been utilizing marketing and sales experience gained within dealerships in helping to build small to mid-sized businesses. I have a track record of increasing sales, reducing costs and streamlining operations in a wide range of situations.
Proven Record: I am skilled in all areas of retail automobile sales and general management along with developing national sales teams, creating innovative packaging and advertising and expanding into new industries and markets. I possess varied experience and have consistently exceeded company objectives in both revenues and gross profits.
Education: Southwest Missouri State College
Selected Achievements and Skills
• Orchestrated sales turnaround while with the Moore Automotive Group. While managing the Nissan franchise my sales team set a ten year monthly sales mark while winning two national sales contests.
• Reversed a Customer Satisfaction Index decline while with Jim Lynch Cadillac. I took this dealership from a low of inclusion in General Motors Dealer Improvement Program to a position in the top ten Cadillac dealerships in customer satisfaction within one year.
• As Vice President of Sales and Operations with David Lewis & Associates I set all time sales records. After restructuring the sales process on a national basis sales revenues increased five fold while profits increased eight fold. We changed our product from a PC based environment to an Internet based program and launched three different separate programs.
• Skills. Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills. Highly personable and capable of working with other CEOs, management teams, along with family and corporate controlled businesses. Proficient in problem solving and implementing solutions under tight deadlines. Hands on executive, capable of effectively managing all levels of sales and sales management.
Career Overview/Entrepreneurial Experience
• Moore Automotive Group, Inc. General Sales Manager 6/2007 to 10/2009
• David Lewis & Associates. Inc. Vice President Sales & Operations 3/2000 to 11/2006
• Merollis Chevrolet, Inc. Sales Manager 12/1998 to 1/2000
• Jim Lynch Cadillac, Inc. General Sales Manager 11/1995 to 11/1998
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION VISIT MY ON LINE RESUME AT www.behymerresume.com