I am a copywriter with a background in a little bit of everything. I have written copy for IT and software companies, non-profit organizations, as well as an automotive company. Through those companies I have gained a lot of experience with online (social media, blogging, banners, newsletters) and offline (print, brochure, trade show displays, white papers) media.
Editor-In-Chief, Bad Ad Weekly, San Jose, CA?
05/12 - Present
- Critique and dissect advertisements weekly and give alternative solutions
Copywriter Intern, DBH Communications Agency, San Jose, CA ?
07/11 - 05/12?
- Wrote copy and designed advertisements for companies
- Posters, brochures, leave behinds, trade show panels, floor tiles, magazines, books
- Social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, landing pages, Wordpress)
- Established integrated marketing communications campaigns for Gravity R&D and Honda
- Brand pillars, marketing and advertising strategies, and webpage wireframe
- Worked for multiple clients simultaneously with strict deadlines
Video Production/Copywriter Intern, iXsystems, San Jose, CA ?
07/11 - 10/11?
- Wrote copy for online material
- Company website, YouTube, Facebook
- Wrote scripts for each audio and visual demonstration for clients/consumers
Merchandising Manager, Safeway, Milpitas, CA
?05/06 - Present ?
- Supervised and coordinated all daily operations in manager’s absence
- Met deadlines for multiple tasks in a time and effective manner
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA — B.S. Advertising, 2012
Mission College, Santa Clara, CA — A.A. Business, 2010
Copywriting, creative, innovator, public speaking, proofreading, Microsoft Office, ?Windows and Macintosh operating system efficient, Adobe Creative Suite, market ?research, business savvy, highly organized, time management, prepared, and ?enthusiastic.