* Commercial Art, National Education Center, Tampa Technical Institute, 1992
* Bachelor of Art, University of Maryland, University College, 2001
* Merit Award at 32nd Annual Laurel Art Guild Juried Exhibition held at Montpelier Art Center, Laurel,MD, Sept 2000 for "Charles Bridge, Prague"
* Graphics, paintings, promotional material, and drawings sold to numerous businesses and individuals
o Businesses John F. Tolson, Attorney
o Stewart Technologies, Inc.
o Balance Chinese Medical Clinic
o Maryland Skin Art, LLC
* Organized and showed in the Space Telescope Science Institute's OPO Staff Art Show, August-October 2002
* Held private reception and five month showing at 'Coffee with Friends' coffee shop in Odenton, MD resulting in 25% of artwork being sold to collectors
* Invited to become part of the University of Maryland, University College's permanent art collection.
* Invited to join the Maryland Department of States travelling art exhibit entitled "Landscape and Nature: a View from Maryland". (Resources: Washington Project for the Arts, UMUC Art Department Newsletter)
* Independent studies involving pen & ink and oils
* Cubism and expressionism research and experimentation