Rena Lawson Cilluffo
215 Higgins Hill Drive, Lexington, NC 27295
SKILLS SUMMARY Passion is evident in my writing skills. I can tackle most writing challenges without reservation, from business letters, content for technology, poetry, advertising to blogs, newspaper articles as well as the writing of books, children and adult. I have also worked in the accounts payable and accounts receivable department for several years, verse in Excel, Word, Power Point, AS400, Anita and Microsoft CRM. Managed office, staff and inside sales department as well as worked in areas to handle preliminary drawings and obtain plans and valued information on project bidding. Skilled in dispatching several trucks on a daily basis and handling many logistics issues. Excellent background in facility organization, construction, scheduling, and budgeting. Experienced in developing and implementing regional renovation programs for company growth.Excellent in customer service issues, handling difficult matters in such a way as to benefit customers and company at the same time. My knowledge and skills are limitless.
Office Manager/Inside Sales
Mid Atlantic Concrete Products, Inc. July 2004 -May 11, 2012
Winston Salem, NC
• Managed office staff and inside sales department.
• Handled hiring and investigating local and regional trucking firms.
• Coordinated accounts payables department, authorizing all purchases for the company.
• Assisted company in creating a positive relationship with community and civic leaders.
• Handled all accounts receivables and collection issues.
• Investigated lead sources, via websites, e-mails or phone communications in order to obtain new projects for the company and to make new contacts for future project referrals.
• Have always felt that customer service was more than something we offered, it was something we were obligated to excel at in order to see consistent growth in our company and this was a main focus of my duties.
• Managed production and inventory matters on a daily basis, from maintaining a consistent inventory level to entering the inventory into our systems, as well as quarterly inventory counts that were mandatory.
• Well versed in CRM program from Microsoft, AS-400 (Harris Data) system, excel, word, power point. Can easily maintain technical and network issues on a computer network.
• I began working for this company before other staff members were hired. When I began the company did not even have offices, so I am familiar with the process that coincides with the start up procedures needed to launch a new company in the community.
Mid Atlantic Concrete Products, Inc. July 2004-April 2006
Winston Salem, NC
• Dispatched up to 9 trucks daily. Handling all paperwork, packing slips, and directions. Communication with drivers and customers were a daily revolving factor of my duties.
• Managed rates and maintained hauler invoices, verifying that all coordinated.
• Used AS 400 (Harris Data) system to maintain customer orders which corresponded with the hauler information. Required many before hour and after hour correspondence with haulers and pick up locations.
Book - Keeper
Lightweight Block Company April 1999-July 2004
• Maintained accounts payable and accounts receivable department along with collections.
• Handled production and inventory issues that were maintained on a daily basis.
• Recommended and implemented new procedures that would lead to the growth of the company.
• Dispatched when it was necessary to have someone back up the dispatch position. Communicated with local haulers and customers to assist in coordinating deliveries.
• Maintained a high customer service record for our location and within the local community.
• Anita system, excel, word.
Liberty University (2 years)
West Davidson High School (high school diploma w/ honors)