A creative Senior .Net Software Engineer specializing in Object-Oriented programming and architecture with extensive experience developing mobile, web and desktop-based solutions.
Summary of Qualifications
• Over 6 years experience designing, developing, implementing and supporting desktop, web and mobile applications.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Superior communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
Databases: Oracle 9.x/10.x, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Access, DB2
Frameworks: .Net Framework 1.0/2.0/3.*/4.0, .Net Compact Framework
Technologies: ESRI ArcObjects 9x, ArcSDE, XML/XSLT, COM+, ADO, DHTM, Web Services, Ajax, Silverlight
John Deere, Fort Collins, CO 11/2005 – Present
• Planned, developed, tested, implemented and supported several desktop and web applications.
• Successfully lead a team of developers through the beta release of a multi-tier mobile data collection application.
• Acted as development lead for crop insurance web mapping application.
• Developed and implemented several GIS and non-GIS based utilities used throughout many internal and external applications.
Independent Consultant, Fort Collins, CO 01/2008 – Present
• Lead development of job tracking web application from pre-beta stage through first major release and several minor releases.
• Developed and implemented a custom proposal / invoicing system for job tracking web application.
• Developed and implemented a custom resource scheduling module for job tracking web application.
• Created plug-in style screen scrape application in order to extract dealer and parts data from several agricultural based dealer and manufacturing web sites.
Information Technology Experts, Fort Collins, CO 11/2004 – 11/2005
Programmer Analyst II
• Developed desktop, web and mobile applications using C#.Net.
• Designed and deployed back-end Oracle databases for multi-tier integrated desktop/web application.
• Designed, developed and deployed personalized custom reports using Active Reports.
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 01/2004 – 11/2004
Database / Web Application Developer
• Developed an application with Access and VBA for the Department of Occupational Therapy used to track and maintain data related to student’s internship activity.
• Added a web-based front end to Access application developed in VB.Net.
• Designed and developed multiple college wide and departmental databases and web-based applications.
• Provided customer service and support through the college IT Helpdesk.
Education and Training
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
B.S. in Business Administration, concentration in Computer Information System (2004)