MD. REAZUL ISLAM
(Sculpture, Mural, Terracotta, Puppet, Muppet & Landscaping Artist)
• Master of Business Administration [MBA]; Studying ,
Ahsanulla University of Science & Technology.
• Master of Fine Art [MFA]; Year of passing 2005, Sculpture Department,
University of Dhaka. Result; Second class (First).
• First Residency Program Organized by BRITTO at Alliance Françoise, Dhaka.
• Sculpture Workshop “Fast & Furious” organized by British Council, Dhaka.
• Basic Light Designing Course, Organized by Goethe Institute Dhaka.
• Workshop on Television set design, by Institute of Fine Art, Dhaka University.
• Workshop on Terra-Cotta Cline Making, by RUPOKER [Designer’s den].
• Workshop on Stone dust Casting, Organized by RUPOKER [Designer’s den].
• Workshop on Puppet, Muppet and Props Making. Sponsored by TONATUNI.
• Rover Scout Leader Basic Training Course, Organized by Bangladesh Scouts.
• Workshop on Water Colure, Organized by China Embassy.
• Workshop on Sand Sculpture making, by China Embassy.
• Workshop on Kite making, Organized by Bangladesh Kite Federation.
• Workshop on Sand Sculpture making, by Bangladesh Porjaton Corperation.
• President Scout Award, From The Honorable President,
Government Republic of Bangladesh.
• Best Sea Scout Award, From The Chief of Naval Stuff, Bangladesh Navy.
• Back Stage Artist Award, From SAMOLOY, India.
• 1st Runner-up on Kite making, Organized by Bangladesh Kite Federation.
• 1st Runner-up Sand Sculpture making, by Bangladesh Porjaton Corperation.
• Asst. Manager (Market Development), Advertising & Public Relation,
Amin Mohammad Group,(Present Position).
• Assistant Art Director, Nayantara Communication
Producer of Sisimpur (A Sesame Workshop Production U.S.A), 2008-2010.
• Senior Artist & Co-ordinator, Rupoker,(2005-2008).
• Studio Artist (Puppet, Muppet, Props & Set), Tonatuni, (2002-2005).