DOB: 15th January 1985 121, Bastion Street
Organization Educomp Solutions Ltd.
Designation Asst Manager
Profile Content Development
Period August 08-July 10
• Understanding & Preparation of ICT Curriculum for Government and Private Schools.
• Creation of ICT Courseware based on the Curriculum.
• Creation of Teacher Training Manuals for Teacher Training.
• Involved in performance evaluation and training need identification of staff members
• Currently pursuing 2 year Full time Master in Business Administration (M.B.A) from Vancouver Island University, British Columbia, Canada.
• Completed 3 year Full time Post Graduate Program in Computer Science (2005-2008), from Amity Institute of Information Technology (AIIT), Noida, leading to Master in Computer Application degree from Amity University, Uttar Pradesh.
• Specialization in Web Development and Customized Software Solutions.
• Ranked 4th during the duration of the Course.
• Completed Graduation in Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A) from New Delhi Institute of Management, Guru Govind Singh Inderprastha University.
• Completed Higher Secondary Examination from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in 2002
• Completed Senior Secondary Examination from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in 2000
• Developed e –books for ICT Indian Government.
• Providing Content for ICT Indian Government Projects on Mathematics and Computer based on the Curriculum.
• Designing the Text Book and Studying the effectiveness of Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
? Provided the content for the students of Amity Institute of Information Technology in “Data Warehousing and Data Mining”.
? Analysis of organization in favor of Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
? Analysis of organization not in favor of Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
• Awarded for outstanding contribution in generating quality ideas for St. Matthew’s Educational Society, NGO.
• Awarded as an ALL ROUNDER in Self Development Leadership Laboratory during graduation.
• Organized and coordinated Night Sky Watch in school premises.
• Organized and coordinated the First Alumni Meet for Amity Institute of Information Technology, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh.
• Won prizes for inter-school singing competition.
• Participated as a dancer in The International Children’s Broadcast Day organized by Panda Club of India.
Hobbies and Interests
• Working towards bringing new ideas and practices in school teaching methodology for St. Matthew’s Educational Society, NGO.
• Indulging in all kind of sponsorship activities.
o Proficiency in Computer Languages like C++, JAVA, UNIX, Linux.
o Proficiency in Database Languages like Oracle, SQL, MS-Access.
• Languages Known: Fluent in English, Hindi and French.