I graduated from the University of Miami two years ago. Since then I have been dedicating my time to travelling as much as possible and discovering who I am through creative expression. I have found a passion for blogging and photography and am looking to merge the two. I have limited professional experience in the writing and photography fields but I have a natural talent for the two and a burning passion that leads me to learn more about these topics everyday. Below, I have posted my resume to give a little background about my work and educational experience. Please message me with any questions, comments or concerns.
• University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
Bachelor’s of Arts, May 2010
Major in International Studies, minor in Sociology
• Universidad de Congreso, Mendoza, Argentina.
Study Abroad Program, July-December 2009
Barnes & Noble Booksellers South Miami, FL 07/2011-Present
• Responsible for counting deposit and all accounting paper work on opening shifts.
• Responsible for performing returns/exchanges, providing change for all other cashiers.
• Cashier, customer service, and store maintenance responsibilities.
• Consistently high productivity numbers.
• Stock-room experience.
• Experience training new hires.
University of Miami Benefits Department Coral Gables, FL 06/2009-02/2011
• File and scan documents to streamline organization and make readily available for employees who need access to their beneficiary files.
• Operate microfiche machine in order to access payroll information.
• Interact with supervisors on a daily basis to discuss new projects.
Tutors and More, Inc. South Miami, FL 08/2010-12/2011
• Provided reading and math assistance to prepare students for the FCAT
• Private tutoring; provided extra help on various subjects including English literature, grammar, chemistry, and American history amongst others.
Gulliver Academy Coral Gables, FL 08/2009-Present
Youth Soccer Coach
• Organized, prepared, and coached daily practice
• Worked with children ages 5-10
• Responsible for the well being of children while under my supervision
Contour Graphics Coral Springs, FL 03/2009-08/2009
• Spearheaded a more efficient system of distribution of promotional company products all over Broward County to increase company sales
• Supervised two flyer delivery employees
• Managed and organized company image library
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Coconut Creek, FL 04/2007-06/2008
• Managed payroll for sales agents
• Provided customer service by booking clients in hotels
• File and Scan
Skills or Abilities
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
• Photography and Photoshop experience