4627 Aramis, St. Leonard (Quebec) H1R 1R3
English, French and Italian
• Experience teaching children and teens to draw, sculpt and paint using traditional methods.
• Expertise in software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, Macromedia Flash, Freehand, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, 3D Studio Max, Sound Forge, Microsoft Front Page, Power Point, Word, Excel, and Publisher.
• Organized, individual with ability to learn new software with ease.
• Abundance of expertise in animation and graphic fields. (Traditional and Computer).
• 3 years experience as a computer animator/ designer for a major gaming company.
• Years of experience as a freelance, designer/ animator.
• Created animation and special effects using 3D Studio Max and Photoshop, for The Adventures of Batman interactive video game, as well as Playmobile Laura’s World, Tonic Trouble, Rayman and Rayman TV.
• Taught Photoshop and various software to adults and children in various computer access centers.
• Provided advanced Photoshop training to private companies.
• Conceptualize acrylic paintings for individuals on a freelance basis.
• Taught children to paint sculpt and draw traditionally.
• Designed and illustrated promotional material for Omentis, a start-up investment consultancy.
• Redesigned a logo and produced a brochure for Les Services Communautaires Canadiens Italiens Du Québec Inc.’s mentorship program
• Design and illustration of promotional material (brochure, poster, invitation and brand logo) for Centre Generation-Emploi (ongoing part-time work).
• Conceptualization and illustration of an inspirational banner for the organization Women 4 Women in Afghanistan’s benefit dinner.
• Replicated Versace prints for a fashion textile company in Montreal.
• Conceptualized and designed a website for Flash animations focusing on the matter of bullying.
• Conceptualized and designed a website for an aspiring model/actor for his portfolio.
• Produced the cover design for a children’s music text book used by a music teacher in elementary schools.
• Developed 2d Flash animation on the matter of bullying for the education sector.
• Created Dreamweaver site to embed animations into.
• Developed computer-generated animation gags from pre-production to post production phase of children’s interactive video games.
• Conceptualized environments for a Batman video game through 2d drafting and 3d modeling.
• Conceptualized character traits for a Batman video game by producing gesture drawings that I shared on the network with fellow animators.
• Conceptualized and produced visual effects for games through the use of Photoshop, After Effects and 3D Studio Max software.
Sheridan College, College Diploma: Classical Animation (Aug-‘97)
Concordia University, Completed 1 year of Cinema/ Animation Major (Apr-‘95)
Dawson College, College Diploma: Illustration and Design (Jun-‘94)
Laurier MacDonald High School, High School Diploma (Jun-‘90)
Other Training and Attestations
Dawson College, Attestation: Introduction to Macromedia Dreamweaver for Windows (Dec-’02)
McGill University, Attestation: Animated Web Pages (Macromedia Flash) (Apr-02)
Saje Montreal Metro, Completed a 3 month session on how to write a business plan (Feb-Apr-‘02)
YES (Youth Employment Services), Specialized Attestation: Business Start-up (Dec-‘02)
Entrepreneur, Bright Side Studio May ‘00 - Pres
• Developed Flash animations concerning the issue of bullying; marketed the animation to the education sector; tested the animation before several groups of children in elementary classrooms and daycare centers.
• Teach children and teens how to draw, paint and sculpt in a fun way.
• Designed a thank-you card for a community organization for handing out to their promoters
Redesigned their logo and produced a brochure for their mentorship program
Customer Service Agent, BMO Financial Group Nov ’07 – Oct ‘10
• Assisted customers who call in with everyday banking transactions as well as account opening and secured investments.
Omentis, Graphic Artist Jul ’07 – Nov ‘07
• Invented graphics for financial brochures and compendiums as well as small animations and website development for a start-up company.
Merchandise Representative, Walt Disney World Jun ’06 - Jun ‘07
• Entertained and assisted guests at the Canadian Pavilion at Epcot in the merchandise department. Responsible for opening and closing of store and outdoor cart. Daily duties include opening and closing store, stocking merchandise, managing the cash register and entertaining guests.
Customer Service Agent, the National Bank May ’05 – May ‘06
• Responsible for answering customer inquiries by phone, concerning credit card requests, limit increases, interest rate reductions, and merchant authorizations. Analyze credit reports, process mail requests; perform data entry and other administrative tasks between phone calls.
Software Trainer, Carrefour d’éducation populaire (3 month contract) /Jan ’04 - Apr ‘04
• Taught adults and children how to use various office and graphic software. Accumulated statistical information for computer database to measure student frequency and satisfaction.
Computer Animator, Ubisoft Entertainment Inc. Aug '97-May '00
• Produced computer animation, modeled environments and characters, and developed texture art for children’s interactive CD-ROM games.