I'm Izzy, and I'm a freelance artist living in Ireland, I am extremely passionate about art, character deisgn, and comics. I need to draw to function properly, and if I'm not satisfied with my skills, I will fight to improve.
I am most passionate about fantasy/sci-fi settings, creature design, and pin ups of lovely ladies.
Although I am very flexible and able to adapt to different styles upon requests. I am very interested in doing different things to gain experience and knowledge in art while getting my work "out there" and into the world!
I started taking paid commissions when I was 13 and have been doing it ever since. So if you need an image for something, or just for yourself, drop me a line and we can talk about it! I've done things from website banners and backgrounds to bookmarks, and bag charms. I am always experimenting with what I can do and to improve my skills!
I studied animtation for 4 months at Ballyfermot college of Further education last year and I am going on to study Visual Communication in DIT.
My passion lies with traditional art and as a result I have experience with:
Pencils and many more.
- Adobe Photoshop (CS4)
- Graphics tablets & pens (Wacom)
- Successfully completed a two-week summer animation course at the Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology in July 2008 and produced four short pieces of work.
- Achieved an ‘A’ grade in Art in the 2008 Junior Certificate exams.
- Awarded the ‘Prize for Excellence’ in Art in East Glendalough School in 2007, and again in 2008.
- Selling commissioned artwork on DeviantArt and in person at conventions since 2008.
- Selling commissioned graphic design work for websites and print brochures since 2009.
- Strong interest in drawing - sketching, inking line art and detailed shading.
- Interest in Comic drawing styles, and in fantasy subjects.
- Video game/film concept art.
Other places to find me