Finished studies at the University of Vienna in 1994 and then moved to the United States to conclude studies with a Ph.D. from Yale University.
Have lived and work in the United States, Oklahoma, since 1999 and completed an MBA with a focus on accounting from Upper Iowa University in 2009.
Professional Experience in the United States:
- preparation and written analysis of financial statements in compliance with U.S. GAAP on a monthly basis;
- researched and wrote a proposal that won 1st place in a competition offered by a U.S. wireless technology company.
- development and implementation of written policies of accounting procedures (A/P, Sales Tax);
- writing of short marketing articles (example: http://voices.yahoo.com/2011-tulsa-home-garden-show-7973774.html?cat=8);
- writing on lean accounting (example: http://voices.yahoo.com/lean-manufacturing-lean-accounting-8431699.html?cat=3);
- development of marketing and personnel strategies in agreement with legal requirements;
German-English translations for Studio Exhibit, Vienna: www.studio-exhibit.com (for examples and reference please contact Dr. Maria-Christina zingerle at firstname.lastname@example.org)
MBA with focus in accounting from Upper Iowa University;
equivalent to BA from University of Vienna, Austria;
Ph.d. in Anthropology from Yale University, CT, United States.