Sean Grady Grantham
2259 Seipstown Rd 484-217-2003
Fogelsville, PA 18051 Sean102689@yahoo.com
COMPUTER DRAFTING AND DESIGN SPECIALIST
Dependable, personable Engineering Assistant with strong drafting, computer design, and math skills. Experience with Mechanical Engineering drawings with specific experience in completing HVAC drawings on major projects for an international engineering firm. Proficient in AutoCAD MEP, Inventor, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, NavisWorks, and Revit. Able to work independently and in a team environment to meet deadlines and objectives. Excellent customer service skills.
Newman Associates, Canton Ma 2012-present
Estimated the cost of pipe supports for process piping on projects for Wastewater Treatment facilities, Pump Stations, and other various projects across the Mid-Atlantic and North Eastern regions of the United States.
• Completed Pipe support take offs to calculate an estimate for the job cost using Microsoft Excel.
• Completed Parts orders for various hardware needed for Projects.
N. B. Kenney Company, Devens Ma 2011-2012
Coordinated HVAC Piping Systems in Schools, Hospitals, and other Commercial buildings with other MEP Trades on projects across Massachusetts.
• 3D Coordination process of HVAC Piping Systems in Hospitals, and colleges around Ma.
• Coordinating on Projects with other Companies at meetings to ensure accuracy throughout job.
• Used Submittals of equipment to ensure accuracy of drawings to complete the job.
General Mechanical Contractors Inc, Auburn Ma 2010-2011
Coordinated the HVAC Systems in commercial Buildings and Schools with other Trades and companies on projects across New England.
• 3D Coordination of HVAC Duct systems in High Schools and Colleges around New England.
• Attended meetings with other companies on drawings to coordinate trades together.
• Completed Submittals of Equipment to be approved for Army and Air Force bases around NE.
Tosti Energy Services Company, Weymouth Ma 2009-2010
Assisted in the design, inspection, and evaluation of commercial refrigeration systems and the design, inspection, evaluation, programming, and commission, of building control systems for this three person engineering company.
R.G. Vanderweil Engineers LLC, Boston Ma 2008-2009
Intern, Life Sciences Group
Drafted the design process of mechanical engineering projects and created Project structure for mechanical engineering drawings. Drafted Red-lines on international projects such as King Abdulla’s University of Science.
A.S., Computer Drafting and Design, ITT Technical Institute, Norwood, MA 2009
Diploma, Auburn High School, Auburn MA 2007
Courses Completed: Problem Solving, Introduction to Personal Computers, College Math I&II, Strategies of the Technical Professional, Introduction to AutoCAD, CAD Methods, Engineer Drafting I &II, Architectural Drafting I&II, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Digital Information Management. GPA 3.18