I am an energetic, deadline-oriented copywriter who specializes in:
- Marketing/Direct Response Copy
(B-to-B and B-to-C)
- Website Content
- Public Relations
- Press Releases
- Educational Materials
- Technical Documents
My clients have included major websites such as Esurance, NerdWallet and LIVESTRONG.com--as well as hyper-local publications such as the Nevada Sentinel.
With over six years of copywriting experience and more than a decade's worth of expertise in the marketing field--I am uniquely capable of writing sharp, well-branded copy that achieves your desired end-result and shatters your expectations.
I am available for full-time, long-term commitments as well as single projects.
______________________ Resume _________________________
Sheena M. Ingle
Accomplished professional writer with experience in the fields of marketing, white-hat SEO, insurance, finance and health seeks full-time or freelance writing and editing work.
- Proven History of Client Satisfaction
- SEO Expertise
- Successful Creation and Implementation of Marketing Strategies
- Dependable and Professional Work Ethic
- Thorough Research Skills
- Stellar Grammar, Spelling and Vocabulary Knowledge
Freelance Writer/Editor Various Clients Sylva, NC Apr. 2010 to Present
• Compose expert-level website and print articles in adherence with client requests (I specialize in an array of topics—with the bulk of my experience being in the insurance, personal finance, marketing, branding, health and business fields).
• Employ white-hat techniques to produce search engine optimized (SEO) content for various websites.
• Manage public relations and branding for a variety of websites, publications and private entities by writing newsletters, press releases, marketing materials and other PR-related copy.
• Handle small- and large-scale social media campaigns for a range of clients.
• Edit other writers’ work for structure, grammar, relevance and accuracy.
• Actively follow current events to ensure content remains relevant.
• Communicate with clients daily.
• My clients have included major websites such as Esurance, Brafton, Livestrong and NerdWallet.com; print publications such as the Nevada Sentinel; and private entities such as award-winning movie producer, Eric Gozlan.
Copywriter/Insurance Expert Esurance San Francisco, CA Jun. 2011 to Jan. 2012
• Rely on more than 10 years’ hand-on industry experience combined with thorough research to compose articles, FAQ pages, glossary definitions and other website copy on an assortment of insurance-related topics.
• Ensure accuracy of all submitted content via thorough research and fact-checking.
• Create detailed citations for every reference used.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and consistent usage of proper spelling, grammar and formatting techniques.
• Answer editors’ and other writers’ questions regarding insurance practices, laws, regulations and other particulars.
• Adhere to suggestions from editors for article improvement.
Licensed Sales Producer Allstate Insurance Candler, NC May 1999 to Apr. 2010
• Answer phones and field all customer inquiries regarding new or existing policies.
• Apply premium payments to policies.
• Respond to billing questions and investigate billing discrepancies.
• Process endorsements to change or correct current policy or customer information.
• Create and implement new marketing strategies to increase sales.
• Produce marketing/public relations materials—including, but not limited to, newsletters, direct mail advertisements, call-to-action pieces and client appreciation letters.
• Conduct in-depth policy reviews to ensure each policy-holder has adequate coverage to fit his or her individual needs. This practice also creates cross-selling opportunities.
• Quote, sell and bind all variations of property and casualty insurance policies.
• Balance daily remittance report.
• Make sales calls and approach customers in person to generate interest in Allstate’s life insurance and financial/investment products.
• Handle customer complaints and diffuse potential volatile situations.
• Assist policy-holders throughout the claims process.
• Possess and maintain thorough business acumen and knowledge of all North Carolina insurance products, laws and regulations.
• Procure and retain active North Carolina insurance license.
Southern New Hampshire University Manchester, NH 2010 – 2014
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication/Professional Writing—Degree in Progress
• Minor in Computer Information Technology
High School Enka High School Candler, NC 1996 – 2000
• Diploma earned