A solutions-driven multi-lingual Senior Designer and Brand Management professional with over 10 years of proven excellence in visual design and communication, complemented by strong project management and marketing skills. Excels in directing digitally-focused brands and online marketing platforms, in addition to possessing strong skills in various design tools and a diverse online portfolio. Able to think strategically and use intuitive insights for design initiatives, while leading creative teams in a friendly manner.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud | HTML, CSS, Moodle, Skillsoft, SharePoint | Visual Design Tools (Sketch, InVision) | Strategic leadership | Fluent in Danish | Creative Thinking | Art Direction | UX/UI Design | Brand Guidelines | Brand Development | Digital Design | Web Standards | Visual Communication (Graphic Design, Illustration, Typography, Color, Photography, eCommerce, Multimedia) | Digital Marketing | Meet Deadlines | Self Starter
• Achieved $200K worth of annual savings for Verifone by implementing the Verifone Online Learning Portal, migrating two expensive systems into one within 60 days of receiving the project.
• Managed a $500K annual brand management budget at Verifone, and successfully handled a $50K-worth company acquisition in China within a 2-month timeframe.
• Led Verifone’s global rebranding project by overseeing communications and marketing campaigns, and by devising and implementing a ‘using employees instead’ model that led to greater savings.
• Handled a $350K-500K Exclusive Customer Invitational meeting budget at Advanced Distributor Products, and generated year-on-year growth in sales totaling $41.7M over four years.
• Won Company Awards at Advanced Distributor Products for managing branding changeover of all product brochures in 2010, and for managing customer-specific branded marketing collateral in 2011.
HnF Enterprises LLC, Suwanee GA
A company that develops and execute visual brand standards across all platforms - design and builds consumer brands.
Freelance Art Director & Graphic Designer - September 2018 to Present
Design highly engaging visual content for clients such as marketing collateral, email, and social media design, direct mail, video, web and mobile, UX/UI designs.
• Produce effective marketing campaigns, including high-fidelity mockups, wireframes, and prototypes.
• Ability to prioritize task, work autonomously, analyze data, and maintain awareness of current, and evolving trends in design/social space and consistently explore ways to improve workflow.
• Maintain quality assurance and assist with graphics requests, while providing training or feedback to the design team as needed.
Verifone, Inc., Alpharetta, GA
A US-based multinational corporation that provides technology solutions for electronic payments, including point-of-sale electronic payment devices.
Visual Design Manager - January 2017 to September 2018
Responsible for all visual communication and design aspects of the Verifone Global Sales Academy (an online learning platform).
• Carried out exceptional UX/UI design and conceptualized high-quality deliverables across all modules of the learning platform with a high level of confidence.
• Utilized visual design skills to build storyboards, analytical skills to carry out background research, and leadership skills to collaborate with the marketing team and product manager over content accuracy.
• Brainstormed and implemented creative solutions appropriate to the requirements of a learning platform while gathering and analyzing data to inform and enhance these creative solutions.
• Managed all marketing aspects of the learning platform, including the production of multimedia teasers for the website and conducting product photoshoots.
Global Brand Manager - February 2015 to December 2016
Accountable for managing all global marketing initiatives, including brand governance and standards as well as company acquisitions.
• Devised and implemented creative design solutions as well as marketing strategies to establish and maintain the company’s brand presence in the market.
• Monitored and supervised all creative teams - ranging from contractors to creative agencies – in driving forward new branding initiatives and supporting global marketing operations.
• Launched branding initiatives such as a corporate template, brand photography, tradeshow branding, and an annual marketing brand campaign, in addition to managing the Data Asset Management (DAM) systems.
• Managed a variety of external marketing partners such as advertising agencies and digital marketing firms, while carrying out consistent brand advocacy for the company.
Advanced Distributor Products LLC, Stone Mountain, GA
A company providing high-quality indoor HVAC solutions, and the number one producer of residential evaporator coils in the US.
Marketing Program Manager - March 2007 to February 2015
In charge of managing all creative teams and providing creative direction for Exclusive Customer Invitational annual meetings from 2011 to 2014 (annual product launch).
• Directed and executed all aspects of event planning for the Invitationals, including logistics, venue selection, vendor relationship management, sales leads and design of marketing materials.
• Managed the company’s web presence using UX/UI design, created marketing programs and a style guide, and maintained marketing collateral such as product brochures.
• Redesigned the company brand with new visuals and worked with various teams to produce marketing literature – including comparisons with competing products – to enable a stronger product launch.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Fine Arts and Visual Communication • American Intercontinental University, Atlanta, GA
UX Design • General Assembly, Atlanta, GA
Adobe Premiere Pro/ After Effects • LEDET, Atlanta, GA