1102 E. Deerfield Lane
Colbert, WA 99005
Washington State University, Pullman, WA - August 2006 - May 2010
B. A. Apparel Design and Apparel Merchandising
Fine Arts Minor
Cumulative GPA: 3.67 *** Laude
Flat Patterning, Draping, Fashion Illustration, Photoshop, CAD, SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Sales Associate, Bath and Body Works; Spokane, WA - 2011/current
- Worked as a cashier, customer service associate, and merchandiser.
Internship with Zandra Rhodes; London, UK - 2010
- Designed apparel and textiles, pattern making, painting, sketching, etc.
Sales Associate, Macy’s; Spokane, WA - 2008/2010/current
- Worked in multiple departments as a cashier, merchandiser, and customer service associate.
Head Lifeguard and Swim Instructor; Spokane County, WA (seasonal) - 2007/2008/2009
- Kept children safe, scheduled, taught lessons, performed water tests and maintenance.
Assistant Manager/Lifeguard/Swim Instructor; Deer Park, WA (seasonal) - 2005/2006
- Assisted the manager, supervised, scheduled, cashiered, performed maintenance, taught, etc.
Honors and Awards
- President’s Honor Roll - 2006/2007/2008/2009
- Member of Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society
- Work displayed at Apparel, Merchandising, Design and Textiles Student Showcase - 2009
- Undergraduate Research and Creative Project Grant Funded - 2008/2009
- Designer Exhibiting Collection at Fashion Show - 2009/2010
- Published in Washington State University’s Connections Magazine 2009
- Design accepted for exhibit at ITTA (International Textiles and Apparel Association) - 2009/20010
- International Juried Exhibition, Bellevue, WA - 2009
- International Textile and Apparel Association Undergraduate Design Award: Eden Travel - International Travel Award for Internship with Zandra Rhodes - 2009
- Dean’s Honor Roll - 2010
- Outstanding Senior of Washington State University - 2010
- International Juried Exhibition, Montreal, Canada - 2010
- Designs accepted in Emerging Designers - 2010
Modeled for Mom’s Weekend Fashion Show - 2008
Met for fittings, runway practice, and meetings.
Dr. Carol Salusso, Associate Professor and Advisor, (509) 263-9113, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Yoo Jin Kwon, Assistant Professor, (509) 335-7452, email@example.com
Dr. Catherine Black, Associate Professor, (509) 335-8909, firstname.lastname@example.org