• Keyboarding (40 wpm)
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access 02
• 10 key by touch / Data Entry Key Strokes 50K
• MAS 90 Software
• QuickBooks 2006
Projects Plus Etc. Norwalk, CA
2/12 – present
• Owner of Projects Plus
• Outsource Data Entry Service and other projects for several companies
• Internet research for new prospects.
• Work well on QuickBooks, billing, invoicing customers on special projects.
• Follow up on new clients for future business.
Estrada Courts Recreational Management Corp. Monterey Park, CA
09/11 – 01/12
• Assisting and directed by the Chief of Staff.
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining all of the Child Development filing system.
• Obtain and organizes any administrative materials for H.R. department and the agency use.
• Maintain and record keeping for non-profit agencies yearly State Audits, photocopy, scan, file and fax.
• Interact and provide a variety of administrative assistance through out the agency and any other duties as assigned.
Custom Leather Craft South Gate, CA
Jr. Buyer / Logistics Coordinator
12/07 – 5/09
• Administering the buying department both raw and finished good items, purchasing parts for the engineering and assembly dept, contacting and sourcing new vendors, negotiating pricing, faxing orders, e-mail, scanning.
• Run MRP report for inventory levels, monitoring all open purchase orders of any backorders or shortages.
Acoustical Material Services Santa Fe Springs, CA
4/04 – 3//06
• Responsible for processing purchase order requisitions, follow up with vendors on open purchase orders, shortages, audit inventory levels, run JIT module for the Sales Department, northern , southern and overseas locations.
• Review and communication daily with CSR department, reporting any O, S & D to claims department.
• Maintained appointment desk, scheduling and logging all appointments for local and oversea deliveries.
RGT Capital Management Irvine, CA
5/02 – 4/04
• Manage the front office, answering phones, photocopies, faxing, order all office supplies.
• Assist financial advisors with tax preparation, client’s documents, scanning, and filing.
• Update all clients’ property tax issues, review all tax documents, and organize information in the MS Outlook data base.
• Research various insurance rates for clients i.e. home, vehicles, health, dental and vision.