Eugenia Michelle Merkoulov
Energetic and driven recent college graduate with Bachelors’ degrees in Environmental Studies and Political Science. Professional history consists of extensive experience in administrative fields, including paralegal, environmental and academic administrative assistance, and marketing and event management in the event and entertainment industry, as well as comprehensive experience with social media marketing and event promotion. A passion for new experiences and creative thinking are common threads in all work history. Skills include excellent customer service and communication, outstanding network building, attention to detail without losing objectivity, ability to multitask within fast-paced environments and under pressure, excellent computer literacy, superior research and writing, and professional presentation.
Bachelor of Arts Environmental Studies with Honors May 2011
Bachelor of Arts Political Science with Honors May 2011
Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, FL Fall 2009-Spring 2011
Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA Fall 2006-Spring 2009
Executive Assistant Mar 2012 - Present
Gulfster Presents-St. Petersburg, FL
- Development and implementation of social media strategy .
- Creation of promotional strategies and building of brand awareness.
- Correspondence, data entry, word processing.
- Assistance with event planning and management.
Promotions and Marketing Assistant Oct 2011-Feb 2012
Jannus Live – St. Petersburg, FL
- Offsite event promotions.
- Social media marketing.
Executive Assistant Jul 2011-Nov 2011
Rock ‘N’ Roll House Bed & Breakfast – St. Petersburg, FL
- Business startup assistance.
- General office and record management.
- Booking and customer service, guest service management.
Bartender/Server Mar 2011-Dec 2011
Paddy O’Sullivan’s – St. Pete Beach, FL
- Complete knowledge of detailed menu, including over one hundred beers.
- Extensive knowledge of drink preparation and comprehensive understanding of restaurant and bar procedures.
- Client attentiveness and great customer service throughout all shifts, including doubles.
Administrative Intern/Promotions Assistant Feb 2011-May 2011
Weedon Island Preserve and Cultural and Natural History Center – Saint Petersburg, FL
- General office assistance with focus on citizen outreach projects utilizing social media and visual aids.
- Development of factsheets, educational content, and professional presentations.
- Creation of Youtube channel and filming/editing of initial video content.
- Representing preserve and center and informing community at off-site promotional events.
Administrative/Marketing Intern Sep 2010-Dec 2010
Jannus Live – Saint Petersburg, FL
- Event marketing via social media and street promotion.
- Assistance with artist and repertoire for Jannus Live TV.
- Legal research and report preparation for Jannus Live TV.
- Management of fundraising project in correlation with a venue event.
Paralegal Jun 2010-Aug2010
Kevin J. Fitzgerald, Attorney at Law – Olyphant, PA
- Organization and management of busy office and wide case load including.
- Familiarity with online Federal filing system (PACER).
- Bookkeeping and payment processing, database creation and management.
- Composition of a wide variety of legal forms and documents.
- Client relationship management.
Compliance Office Administrative Assistant Aug 2009-May 2010
Compliance Office - Eckerd College Athletics Department – Saint Petersburg, FL
- Policy and procedure administration assistance.
- Processing of payments and donations, organization of inter-office credit expenses
- Updating of sports team NCAA compliance data.
- Organization and assistance in coordination of extracurricular events within department.
- Document, flyer, spreadsheet creation and report preparation.
Paralegal Mar 2008-Jul 2009
Charles A. Rado, Attorney at Law – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Development of strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Written correspondence, document transcription, drafting of standard legal documents.
- Maintaining high level of confidentiality while working closely with attorney and clients.
- Filing documents within county and district courts.
Administrative Office Assistant Sep 2007-May 2008
Wilkes University Environmental Engineering and Earth Science Department – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Department event organization and management assistance.
- Creation and composition of informational material including pamphlets, posters, and displays.
- Assisting department professors with tasks as well as administration with office operations.
- Department representation alongside chair at expositions and related events.
Paralegal May 2007-Sep 2007
Belizaire and Associates, P.A. Attorneys at Law – Bloomfield, NJ
- Front of office operations in a strenuous, fast paced environment.
- Handling of all office correspondences and maintenance of records, files, and documents.
- Bookkeeping, case research, report and memo preparation.
- Proficient drafting and formatting of legal documents.
Call Center Operator/ Data Entry Specialist Sep2006-May 2007
Wilkes University Development Office – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Contacting university alumni regarding donation opportunities using automatic dialing system.
- Familiarity with scripted and off-scripted teles-ervice.
- Data entry and spreadsheet preparation.
Legal Secretary Jul 2005-Nov 2005
Anthony Ambrosio and Associates, Attorneys at Law – Bloomfield, NJ
- Maintaining front of office operations with busy multi-line phone and message system.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing postal, facsimile, and email communications.
- Creating billing and client spreadsheets and processing billing and time sheets.
Eckerd College 2010 Writing Excellency Award Nominee.
Fully proficient in Microsoft Office programs, in depth knowledge of all major social media networks, 100+ WPM, experience with Quickbooks, Wordpress as well as CADD, GIS and GPS.
Fluent Russian and Ukrainian, fundamental Polish and Spanish.
Personal Interests and Endeavors.
Sustainable development, Holistic living, New Age spirituality, Music, Social Media growth and impact, Abstract art, International Political Economy.
Currently conducting scholarly research on the psychology and spirituality behind sustainable development.