Joshua A. Palmer
- Beaver Falls P.A. 15010 - Cell: (724) 732-2651 - Home: (724) 384-1463
I will help write and maintain code for complex computer systems. I am a good troubleshooter and a capable problem-solver with competent knowledge of technology and an eager desire to learn more. I am used to producing results while working under pressure, with particular attention to detail.
ITT-Technical Institute - Pittsburgh, PA Dec 2004 - Dec 2006
Associates Degree in Specialized Technology Information Technology - Software Applications and Programming.
Beaver County Community College - PA Aug 2004
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Education - GED
Numonohi Christian Academy - Overseas (Papua New Guinea) NTM-PNG
C++, Algorithms, Graphics, 3D Math
MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Good English and Grammar
United States Marine Corps (Enlisted – Rank: Sergeant / E-5) Feb 2007 - May 2012
Honorably Discharged from Active Duty on May 19 2012
Title: Loadmaster, Fiscal Supervisor
• Load, fly with and unload Marine KC-130J cargo aircraft.
• Instruct and train junior loadmasters in order to teach them proficiency and currency.
• Perform Tactical Aerial Delivery, Aerial Refueling Observation, and Battlefield Illumination.
• Supervise and lead the Fiscal Section’s workday activities.
• Report budget requirements and budget data to supervising officer.
WT Hospitality - Wendys - Chippewa, PA 2004 - 2005
• Fry burgers to requirements.
• Cook potatoes and chicken and deep fry various foods.
• Maintain cleanliness of workstation, and optimal throughput.
• Empty trash and mop floors at closing time.
MUDD-LYMAN Set and Service Corporation, LLC 2005 - 2005
Title: Service Representative
• Service regional stores (The Home Depot™).
o Maintain sales-bay integrity.
o Maintain sales-bay compliance with Monthly-Issued Plan.
o Maintain display materials.
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Build working relationships and rapport with The Home Depot™ staff.
References available upon request