Azusa Pacific University May 2011
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Study Abroad Programs:
• High Sierra Semester in Yosemite Spring 2008
• Oxford Semester, St. Catherine’s College Fall 2010
Tuition Exchange Scholarship 2008-2011
Charles E. Stanly Scholarship from the Bank of Stockton 2007-2011
Second Image National, Inc. Aug. 2011-Present
Southeast Regional Coordinator – San Dimas, California
• Coordinated the workflow and analyzed all documents being shipped or received by the Florida Regional Office to ensure that all documents were sent on time using the appropriate and legal sending methods for each document.
• Analyzed date rules for several different states to ensure that Notice, Subpoena, and court paperwork would be delivered on the appropriate dates and to the necessary parties with respect to each state’s laws and procedures.
• Ensured that documents were prepared accurately, all dates were within the allotted time allowances, and all of the appropriate documents were included in each step of the court filing process.
• Created Notices, Subpoenas, and Court documents for all parties involved in lawsuits requiring the request of records within the states of FL, GA, AL, WA, and NV.
David’s Bridal Aug. 2011- Jan. 2012
Wedding Consultant – Monrovia, California
• Supported each client in outfitting their wedding and assisted each client with style choices and color schemes for the Bride and Bridal party.
• Interacted with and assisted clients in finding, trying on, and ordering bridal and non-bridal gowns in accordance with their dream wedding.
• Analyzed ordering times to give Brides and Bridal party members an appropriate idea of what to expect when planning their wedding.