To pursue a position that will allow me to exercise my contemporary models of leadership and accountability.
? Strong commitment to leadership
? Conflict Resolution and communication skills
? Serve effectively as a team member
2009 – Present
• Plan and monitor daily staffing schedules.
• Adjust staffing levels that support operational demands and business objectives.
• Maintain and update departmental policies and procedures manual.
• Manage administrative functions to ensure all paperwork was processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Research opportunities to improved services to clients.
• Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
• Review clerical and personnel records to ensure accuracy.
• Responsible for the training and development of employees.
• Schedule employee holidays, performed employee performance evaluations and managed travel and expenses for all office employees.
Office Assistant and Recruiter
2008 –2009 Oglethorpe University
• Strategic marketing
• Assist in students’ developmental needs.
• Managing case load of diverse students with multiple needs.
• Assist students with personal concerns.
• Assist students with career assessment.
• Assist students with academic planning and advising needs with special emphasis on personal development and support.
• Work with staff/students for resolutions of student problems with emphasis on facilitating and managing student matters.
• Design, plan and implement student support initiatives.
• Assist in developing and maintaining student and career development resource
• Assist and participate in various meetings; maintain and update the evening degree policies and procedures manual.
1999 – 2005 Georgia Fabricators
• Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the department including staffing levels, budgets, and financial goals.
• Responsible for staff scheduling to include work assignments and rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
• Communicate with supervisors, managers, and Vice Presidents on department operations
• Assist the human resource department in hiring or recruitment of new associates Manage financial operations, policies and procedures, field sales, facilities management and researched appropriate customer satisfaction.
Brown’s Barber College, Atlanta, GA 1991
Oglethorpe University 2009
Bachelor of Arts in Communications Minor: Psychology/ Art
Interdenominational Theological Center 2012
Master of Divinity