As an experienced professional in the field of marketing and customer relations, I am proficient in
analytical pattern recognition, customer relations and logistics management, and the art of triaging.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS PROFILE
• Customer Relations Management
• Detail & Results---Oriented
• Accurate & Efficient
• Quick Learner & Highly Versatile
• Type Speed of 60+ WPM
• Analytical Pattern Recognition
• Financial Analysis & Reporting
• Economic & Demographic Analysis
• Budget & Cost Analysis
• Project & Team Leadership
• Mashable Software Fluency
• Agile Project Management
Production Assistant Intern January 2012 – Present
MOONRISE PARTNERS PORTLAND, OREGON
Part---time internship with one of the greater Portland area’s fastest growing independent film companies.
• Type, edit, and distribute scripts and call sheets.
• Check running orders and production for continuity and errors.
• Assemble schedules, shot lists, logs, and other paperwork for post---production.
• Organize travel arrangements for cast, crew, and production executives.
• Assist cast members and crew on set with lighting, props, and sound.
Writer, Script Advisor, Art Director October 2011 – Present
STUMPTOWN MOVIE MAKERS PORTLAND, OREGON
Wrote original screenplay for film to be produced in July 2012.
• Implement script revisions and rewrites.
• Participate in the full production of the film as the Script Advisor and Art Director.
• Collaborate with Director on scouting and acquiring film locations, crew, and talent.
• Develop artistic vision with Director and Director of Photography.
Customer Service Representative I October 2010 – March 2011
CONSUMER CELLULAR PORTLAND, OREGON
Full---time permanent staff position with seasoned telecommunications company.
• Provided customer service, sales, and technical support.
• Audited system and identified more efficient means to increase sales and customer retention.
• Developed technical and sales documentation for internal and external use.
• Coached and evaluated new---hires on performance and skills.
Technical Triager/Jr. Analyst September 2008 – February 2010
AUTOCRIB, INC. SANTA ANA, CALIFORNIA
Full---time permanent staff position with leading company in the industrial vending machine industry.
• Triaged and provided customer service for existing customers – fielded over 100 calls a day.
• Detailed all issues and updated relations with customers.
• Performed quality control tests on company---developed machines and software.
• Collaborated with analysts to solve technical issues.
• Organized seasonal training seminars for distributors and new staff.
• Created technical documentation, manuals, and company newsletter.
• Reorganized and maintained filling system for customer, machine, and part history.
• Promoted to a Jr. Analyst.
Personal Assistant/Technical Writer October 2007 – December 2008
ROXANNE LUM GARDEN GROVE, CALIFORNIA
Part---time personal assistant for budding entrepreneur.
• Assisted CEO with business, organization, and scheduling.
• Devised business and marketing plans.
• Authored legal, promotional, and technical documentation for multiple creative projects.
• Analyzed current and future business ventures utilizing SWOT analysis.
Logistics/Customer Service Manager March 2007 – March 2008
GOTTAPLAY INTERACTIVE, INC. ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA
Full---time permanent staff position with growing video game supplier.
• Managed three employees.
• Maintained all processing and inspection reports of company merchandise.
• Oversaw critical inventory data entry and generated daily inventory statistics.
• Discovered and resolved Admin errors as well as web, data, and processing issues.
• Contributed to the creation of website content and marketing slogans.
• Centralized and rebuilt the Customer Service Department.
WESTERN GOVERNOR’S UNIVERSITY March 2012 --- Present
Concentration: Marketing Management PORTLAND, OREGON
Anticipated B.A.: December 2012
ORANGE COAST COMMUNITY COLLEGE August 2006 --- July 2010
Concentration: Film & Business COSTA MESA, CALIFORNIA
Study Abroad: Cambridge University – Downing College