2D concept Artist
Highlight of Qualification
• Working organization, patience and punctual.
• Bilingual in English and Chinese
• Able to work well both in groups and individually
• Able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
• Reliable, Honest and time management
• Strong problem solving skills
• Adobe Photoshop from CS2 and up.
• Adobe Illustrator
• InDesign CS5
• Knowledge on whole Adobe creativity suit
• Skillful on variety of traditional media
(watercolor, Acrylic, oil color, sculpture, Ink…etc)
• Book cover design of Living Knowledge & Humor 2011
Contract with Author John. Lee
• Graphic designer
Arbitrage Magazine (http://www.arbitragemagazine.com/) 2012-present
Done illustrations and design to article Mine over Matter and How to Lang the Job of your Dream
Diploma, Independent Illustration program, SENECA COLLEGE OF APPLIED ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY
Certificate, Intensive English Program, SENECA COLLEGE OF APPLIED ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY
Fine Arts, FU-HSIN TRADE AND ARTS SCHOOL, YUNGHO CITY, TAIWAN
• First place of 2012 OLA (Ontario Library association) Super Conference design
Innovation magazine cover design
• First place of the fantasy world of “Niki de Saint Phalle” competition at Taipei, Taiwan.
• Taipei student Art Exhibition 2nd prize.
• Young designer’s exhibition
• National Museum of History
• National Taiwan University Hospital
• Taiwan Radio Company
• National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
• Published at Page Youth of literature and art of newspaper of China.
Technician Certificate class C skill category of Advertising Design.
References available upon request.