Los Angeles, CA 90005 Phone: 323-915-3198
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org demo reel: http://vimeo.com/36122339
OBJECTIVE----Seeking a role as an editor.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Software: After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere,
Final Cut Pro 7, MS Office Suite ? File Maker Pro
Platforms: Windows and Mac OS
Great Problem solving skills? Enthusiastic Team Player Work well unsupervised Organized Highly Motivated,Reliable,Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Evolution Film and Tape Burbank, CA Assistant Editor (AVID) Sept 2012, Nov 2012 (Three Reality Show Pilots)
Night Digitizer- Organizing projects/bins
Digitizing Media from XDCAM Deck.
Stacking, syncing and Grouping
Exporting media with proper specs and formats
Labeled, exported, compressed media and uploading to the echo text ftp.
• Therapy Studios, Los Angeles, CA Editorial Intern/Runner, Mar 2012 – April 2012
Went on errands when needed, researched using the internet and edited clips on FCP7 to be used on upcoming montages for Producer’s website.
• Homestead Editorial New York, NY Logger/Tape librarian Intern Mar 2005 – Apr 2005
Logged assets into Mac database according to project name and media type.
Filed tapes in vault according to project name and media type.
• Moviola-Hollywood, CA Certificate Avid Media Composer: Editing Essentials (Part 1 and 2) (MC101)(MC110)
• April 2012, October 2012
• Santa Monica College — Santa Monica, CA AA Degree in Animation Aug 2006 to Aug 2009
Member of the Los Angeles Post Production Group and Digital Cinema Society.