Education: Leo-Sympher-Berufscolleg August 2002 July 2005
Vocational training as Mechanical Engineering Technologist in Minden, Nord-Rhein-Westfahlen, Germany
I did receive an education in Mechanical Engineering, to be able to read, understand and use National and International codes and standards. I am able to create drawing manually or with a CAD software in 2D and 3D. I did receive a training in AutoCAD Mechanical 2004 and the basics of Mechanical Desktop. I also worked with Pro Engineer 2001 in my training.
- Bernstein AG, Porta Westfalica
August 2002 July 2005 as Drafting Trainee
I was working at this company as a trainee to become a Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson.
- Barry's Blueprints, Elkhorn, Manitoba
August 2005 November 2005 as
- Creating Sales Brochures
- Creating and reviewing Working Drawings
- Working with SoftPlan and AutoCad 2006
- D.E.B. Design Group Ltd., Calgary, Alberta
November 2005 November 2008 as
- Creating Plot plans for residential Projects
- Creating and reviewing Working Drawings for Residential Projects ( Custom Designs & Stock Plans )
- Working in a team
- Dealing with different building companies and their customers
- Working with architectural control
- Preparing Building Permit Packages
- Use of Building Code and Bylaw
- Meeting Trades People
- Dealing with supply companies
- Unemployed in Germany January 2009 August 2009
- Golden Means Contracting Ltd., Airdrie, Alberta September 2009 Present CEO
Self employed contractor, providing renovation services and home improvement services. Trough my own company I am providing drafting services for a contractor in Kola, MB (where I use Home designer Pro 8 ( a Chief Architect Software)) ( Part Time )
Canadian Wter Technologies Ltd.
March 2010 Present as assistant project manager
Professional Qualifications: Vocational Training in Germany as a Mechanical Engineering Technologist.
3 Years of experience in residential production drafting in calgary.
- Working with people
- Good work ethics
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under tight deadlines