SABRINA N. SEAMAN
To offer my strong skills in lighting, texturing, and 3-D generalist for specialized or entry level employment.
• Procedural texturing using Autodesk Maya node network
• Technical direction/rigging
• Technical lighting
• Creating render passes for compositing
• Texture painting
• 3-D texturing and UV-mapping
• Sketching for animation
• 3-D animation
• Compositing using After Effects
• Maya 2011 and 2012
• Microsoft- excel, PowerPoint, word
• Adobe Photoshop
• Autodesk Mudbox 2012
• Adobe After effects
• 3DS Max, Audition, Premiere Pro, Illustrator
GENERAL WORK EXPERIENCE
PopMart.com- Kennesaw, GA 2009 - 2012
• Worked at popmart.com store headquarters; filing inventory, restocking product, delivering customer orders, packaging product, and working in a fast paced office environment.
Kid to Kid- Kennesaw, GA 2007 - 2008
Customer Service Representative
• Directed hands on customer service, sales, pricing and purchasing of consumer goods for resale in this specialty children’s store.
An in progress 3D short film about a monster trying to scare a sleeping child.
I am currently the director with my job extending to all lines in the CG film production pipeline.
SCAD Generate 2012 Visual Effects Challenge
Generate is a voluntary 24 hour contest held by SCAD Atlanta where teams from all majors collaborated to create a short story using a given live action plate.
I was the technical lighter for my team, using image based lighting I had to match the live action plate given to us.
The Art Institute of Atlanta
2008-2009 GPA – 3.5; Dunwoody, Georgia
Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD)
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, September 2009-November 2012
GPA 3.5 / 4.0
Dean’s list four quarters
Student member, SCAD Atlanta Animation Society 2009-present.
Student member, SCAD Production Club 2012-present
Student member, SCAD Game Club 2012-present
Student member, SCAD Visual Effects Club 2012-present