SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS: Art and Design Professional with great skills in graphic design; traditional, medical, scientific illustration as well as knowledge in science. I am able to effectively manage the deadline as well as work with team and independently.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: Graphic Design; Book illustrations; Medical and Scientific art; 2-3D illustrations; animations. Speaking two languages: English and Russian.
2006-2011 -Towson, MD
Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts and Design, Towson University
2003-2004 -Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Illustration, National University of Art and Design of Behzod
Shimadzu Medical Instruments- Columbia, MD
Graphics/ Multimedia Designer
• Assist in the production of multimedia content for technical-related websites.
• Production of animated technical documentation, including, but not limited to photography, image processing, production of stop-motion sequences, using Adobe Photoshop, Flash, and other software.
East West Cultural Center- Pikesville, MD
• Instruct students in art, such as painting, sketching, designing, and sculpturing
• Prepare lesson plans, developing and producing original art work as well as graphics for the classes and establish course goals.
• Direct planning and supervision of student contests and arranging of art exhibits.
September 2007-August 2009
Art Services, Towson University – Towson, MD
• Design on-campus advertisements such as flyers, newspaper ads, catalogs, posters, promotional items, signs using latest Adobe and Microsoft software
• Sign fabrication, large format printing, using vinyl plotter.
• Collaborate with clients to create vision, design and consistently meet requirements and deadlines.
• Work with a creative design team and individually; work with a client directly.
Traditional Art Skills:
• Freehand Artwork such as sketching, painting, drawing, illustrating
Adobe Creative Suite CS-CS5:
• Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; IMovie
• Mac OS, Windows XP, 7
• English, Russian
• Prepare artwork for small and large scale format; animation; editing layouts and photos; Logo design
“Migrated Pancreatic Stent”, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Vol XX, No. X, , 2010
“Evgeniya Frolova”, Baltimore County Public Schools Journal, 2004
“Black and White Contest” Solnishko, 365 days, 1999
Medical illustration, Dr. Kancevoy, 2010-present
Volunteer, 2007-08 John Hopkins Hospital, Operating Room Research
Volunteer, 2006-07 GBMC Hospital, Pediatric Emergency Room, Critical Care Unit.
Member of Art Honor Society, Owings Mills High School, 2004-2006
Art Newspaper, School 171, Uzbekistan, Tashkent 1994-2004
Biology and Botany Society, Uzbekistan, Tashkent 1998-2004
RECOGNITIONS & AWARDS
Baltimore County Public Schools Scholarship”, Towson, MD, 2004
Goucher College Art Award,” Towson, MD, 2004
1st place, “Security Mall Art Award,” Baltimore, MD, 2003
1st place, “Solnishko” newspaper drawing,” Tashkent, Uzbekistan,1999