• 15 years’ professional design experience for print, mobile, and web.
• UI wireframing and design experience for iPad / iPhone apps.
• Superlative fluency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Familiarity with HTML / CSS and Dreamweaver.
• Strong design sense and mastery of typography.
• Extremely detail conscious, friendly, and enthusiastic.
• BA degree in Graphic Design.
• Can start immediately.
2011-present. Owner, Silver Creek Studio.
As a graphic design business owner, I met or exceeded the demands of a wide variety of clients involving all aspects of design, production, and interaction to meet clients’ communication needs. This includes logo development & brand ID systems, website design, print projects and signage, etc.
2010-present. User Interface Designer for mobile devices.
• Supply Chain Sherpa: Developed all aspects of this supply-chain optimization app, from wireframe to icon imagery, creating an immersive, efficient logistics tool that greatly simplified the desktop software while retaining all its necessary utility.
• Biamp Audio Systems: Created world-class production imagery for this corporate communications app, including backgrounds, screens, buttons, and icons. Successfully translated client’s rigid directives into a smooth, intuitive user experience.
• Sevryn Mobile: Created rich, appealing production imagery for a social networking app. Worked closely with CEO and production team in India to solve design strategies, helping app stand out from heavy competition.
• Modern Laboratory Services: All UI design and production imagery for this sales app, including backgrounds, transitions, icons, etc. Created an innovative UI to solve complex and varied user needs.
1998-2011. Senior Designer, Coldwater Creek Inc.
• 12.5 years’ on-time, budget-conscious leadership on the apparel company’s flagship catalog, earning revenues of over $150 million annually with a distinctive, memorable product presentation. Responsible for all aspects of catalog design including spread design, art direction, page layout, production, and color approval.
• Took charge of numerous collateral projects for the company, including annual report, packaging, retail signage, advertising, mailers, and the corporate newsletter.
• Five consecutive years producing Coldwater Creek’s successful multimedia presentation, garnering corporate mindshare and financial support from investors and fund managers nationwide.
• Consistently saved the company time and money through swift, educated use of digital layout and editing tools.
1996 – 1998. Designer, Lipson Alport Glass & Associates.
• Designed, created comprehensives, and presented consumer packaging for clients such as Kraft, General Mills, Keebler, S.C. Johnson, and Campbell’s Soup Company. Increased consumer awareness of existing products through design of in-store presentations, promotions, line extensions, and consolidation of disparate international designs.
• Reduced client costs by voluntarily producing high-quality marker comps, hand lettering, and
FPO image manipulation in-house.
• Reduced corporate costs by proofreading, translation skills, and willing assistance with
preliminary production work.
• Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, California. Bachelor of Fine Arts with emphasis in graphic and packaging design. Graduated with honors.
• Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho. Associate of Arts Degree with emphasis in graphic design.