• Experience in 35MM and Super 16
• Specialized on Dramatic lighting for film and Video
• Excellent sense of visual composition, movement and perspective
• Able to combine creativity with technical skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Over 19 Years of experience in the Camera and lighting industry
• Ability to work under pressure and complete projects
• Able to do other duties as assigned
• Responsible and organized team player
• Special skills in Editing/Final Cut Pro 6HD
• Steady Cam Operator
2009 DOP in a Documentary project in Ottawa-Ontario with Director Mohamed el-Jasem
2008-2009 A-Channel TV station as Camera operator/ Lighting
2007-2008 Free Lancer DOP/Operator- Vancouver Canada with Director David Koskela.
2004-2005 Cameraman/Lighting in Future TV Lebanon
2003-2004 Cameraman/Lighting in LBCI, Lebanon
2002 Cameraman/Freelance in MTV,ANB,MBC
2000-2002 Cameraman in I.S.T.S, Ottawa, Ontario
1990-1996 Cameraman in Tele-Liban
2008 Capilano University, Vancouver, British Columbia Edit like a pro: Intensive
2006-2007 Vancouver Film School
Graduated in Film Production/Director/DOP
1999 Algonquin College, Ottawa, Ontario
Single Camera Video Production
• Survivor-Kenya- Cameraman with Director Mouche.
• Miss Lebanon 2004 with Director Chris Carnier.
• Star Academy 1- 2004 with Director Christian Carnier.
• Maria Carey Concert in Lebanon, BIEL.