• Produced and presented daily current affairs show for popular radio programme (Africa Shine FM 92.7)
• Taught music lessons (vocal, guitar) to various students based on previous academic training (Various)
• Developed curriculum and researched academic content for the Music Art Council (MAC), an affiliate of the Musician’s Union of South Africa (MUSA).
• Managed and coordinated various events designed to for a national Heritage Day festival (Music Art Council (MAC))
Research and Writing
• Researched and wrote for current affairs show. Responsibilities also included summarising important and relevant production content. (Africa Shine FM 92.7)
Marketing and leadership
• Information collection (minutes and agendas) and maintenance of program/organisational goals as the Deputy General Secretary of the Young Women’s Network.
• Promoted and distributed products to individuals using persuasive selling techniques and probing to encourage further sales (African Jungle Fever Marketing).
• Served customers and problem solved to create positive customer relations and increased sales numbers (African Jungle Fever Marketing).
May - Oct 2004 Distributor and Trainer, African Jungle Fever Marketing, Germiston, South Africa
Feb - Apr 2004 Curriculum/Research Development Officer and Events Producer (volunteer), Music Art Council (MAC), a service provider for the Musician’s Union of South Africa (MUSA), Johannesburg, South Africa
Dec - Jan 2004 Current Affairs Producer and Presenter (volunteer), “Mvelapande” radio show, Africa Shine FM 92.7
June- Nov 2005 Distributing pest control at Hill Fox Market (own business).