Joseph M. Schubert
Rochester, MI 48307
(1998 to Present) Producer/Videographer/Freelance Motionographer
pSteudio 5, Ferndale & Saginaw, MI
• Shot and edited multi-cam segments for television broadcast.
• Organized necessary details for bi-weekly television show.
• Produced and shot educational/institutional videos.
• Produced several commercial spots for local Tri-City businesses.
• Organized and shot promotional video for the Saginaw YMCA.
• Edited footage for playback at the 2006 NAIAS, Detroit.
(September 2009 to November 2010) Web Chat Agent/Marketing Support Morley Companies, Saginaw, MI
• Answer questions regarding new GM vehicles.
• Keep abreast of technological advancements pertaining to the web chat function
• Remain aware of current incentives and discount programs offered by GM.
• Learn the options and features of forthcoming vehicles.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and knowledge about GM products and services.
• Strive to surpass marketing support standards set forth by IBM and GM.
(2007 to 2010) Freelance Videographer/Editor/Motion Graphics
Morley Companies, Saginaw, MI.
• Edit convention and conference video for time and content for client presentation.
• Author DVD of edited footage using Final Cut Pro Studio.
• Shot video for client proposals.
• Acted as technical director for remote and on-site programs.
• Created motion graphics and identifying templates for display on-site using Adobe After Effects.
• Shot and edited video and designed motion graphics for the 2008 NAIAS, Detroit
(2006 to 2009) Freelance Videographer/Editor/Motion Graphics Enjoy the View Photography, Saginaw, MI
• Responsible for arranging and shooting multi-cam events. • Edited these functions live or in a post-production setting.
• Authored DVDs for each event shot. • Maintained client relations.
(2006 to 2008) Board Operator/On-air talent/Producer Next Media Operations, Saginaw, MI
• Responsible for delivering news and weather at the top and bottom of every hour.
• Operated and engineered live and recorded talk shows and sporting events. • Edited previously recorded programs for time and content.
• Recorded news and weather updates to be canned and played later.
• Recorded satellite transmissions for later broadcast.
Best Creative Concept – Live From Studio A (MHTV 34) – CMU BCA Departmental Award Best Audio - Live From Studio A (MHTV 34) – CMU BCA Departmental Award Best Set Design - Live From Studio A (MHTV 34) – CMU BCA Departmental Award Best Newcomer - WMHW-FM 91.5 - CMU BCA Departmental Award
Education Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI Bachelor of Fine Arts in Broadcasting & Cinematic Arts, Ongoing