My experience, versatility, and free time dedicated to your goals.
EDUCATION St. John’s University Queens, New York
Peter J. Tobin College of Business Spring 2006 - Winter 2009
Buffalo State College Buffalo, New York
Major: Computer Information Technology Fall 2002 - Fall 2005
Apr. 2007 - Present Hunan Restaurant Larchmont, NY
· Primary manager for delivery services.
· Responsible for supervising cash register transactions
· Work with the waiting/bussing staff to make sure all customers are satisfied
· Ensure customer value by reassuring with proper respect
· Manage inventory for restaurant’s daily food supply
· Handle daily sales and discounts while maintaining business flow
Oct. 2002 - Apr. 2007 Writer/Proofreader
Assisted numerous students of all grade levels with collegiate level experience in writing and
proofreading books and term papers.
Dec. 2004 - Present Various Clients New York, NY
· Tutored students from the ages of 9 - 16 in the subjects of Math, Science, and English.
· Developed close relationships with students to further improve learning by starting at a personal level
Computer: Microsoft Office
Languages: Fluent in English, Conversational in Chinese/Mandarin
References are available upon request.