I am a masterful visual artist seeking work that will provide me with the artistic challenges that I hope to find in any art career.
2012 – 2014 The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia, PA
• Completed a Master of Fine Arts Degree in painting, May 9th, 2014
MFA GPA: 3.35
2007 – 2011 Drew University, Madison, NJ
• Completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Studio Art, Minor in Computer Science, May 2011
• Undergraduate GPA: 3.67, Dean’s List
Activities and Awards:
• Dean’s Case solo Art Exhibition, Brother’s College Drew University.
• Winner of the Stanley Prescott Hooper Memorial Prize for Art for Integrity and Promise in Art
• Presidential Achievement Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement, Recipient (2007)
• Who’s Who Among American High School Students (2006)
• That Medieval Thing at Drew University (2009-2011) (TMT); helped take inventory, set up the stages, worked the lights for their performances, set up tables and chairs for the festivals, drew poster images and painted wooden shields that would be sold at That Medieval Thing’s Medieval Festival, aided in taking inventory, aided in cleanup after the festivities
Internships, Work and Experience:
Volunteer Exhibition Docent at NJSM (New Jersey State Museum) (February 2015-present)
Volunteer Artist in Residence at Kidsbridge: Museum of Tolorance (October 2014-present)
Volunteer at Artworks Trenton (November 2014-present)
Assistant salesperson for Irene A. Mystery (a.k.a. Lady Arielle): July 20th, 2013 &
August 16th, 2013
• Helped her to set up her vending booth at the Dorian’s Parlor and Monster Mania 25 conventions.
• Aided in the sales of handmade contemporary jewelry and pocket watches.
Drew University, Madison NJ
Statistics Tutor: 2010-2011
• Helped my tutees to understand statistics problems
Babysat the son of my mother’s best friend
Arts Unbound, Orange, NJ
Summer 2010 Intern
? Organized the contents of files and created spreadsheets to organize events
? Developed the first database linking national organizations in the arts for people with disabilities.
? Edited art projects.
Selected Exhibitions and Presentations:
• Spoke on panel at ASPEN (Asperger Syndrome Parent Education Network) about transitions from High School to College (2009).
• Artwork has been displayed at Drew University in the dean’s case from March 7th till March 27th 2011.
• Art All Night, Trenton, New Jersey (2010-2012).
• Solo Art Exhibit, Cafe Ole, Trenton New Jersey (July 18th, through August 26th, 2011).
• Five Solo Art Commissions, one of which was to design a logo for Debut Media Marketing.
• Participatory artist, Newark Mural Project (Summer 2011)
• Ran solo art show in the office of Lisa Blackburn Todd (2012).
• Current exhibit is the Online ASE (Annual Student Exhibition) Gallery at www.pafa.edu/asegallery/
Deviant Art Site: http://www.anansioneiros.deviantart.com
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Firstborn0Raz/videos