24797 Bernard dr
Crestline CA 92325
Cell (909) 556-6934
OBJECTIVE Looking for a full time position as a designer or graphic designer.
• More than 5 years of experience in garment industry
•Proficient in Photo Shop and Illustrator ( cs04), Net graphics,
Excel, Power Point and WordPerfect Windows.
•Excellent CAD flat sketching skills, ability to
make illustrations, well defined technical details, textile graphics, logos, trim creating.
• Proficient in hand sketching, creating boards.
•Great knowledge of technical design and pattern corrections.
•Organized, highly motivated, and detail oriented, team player,
great eye for trends and color, and great intuition for upcoming fashion.
•Fluent in Russian and English.
EDUCATION Savannah College of Art and Design, Bachelor of
Fine Arts in Fashion 2003.
IZOD Medical division- August 09 present
Designer/Merchandise- design and develop seasonal line as well as colors, trims and fabric, creating detail tech packs, cads, prints, communicating daily with overseas factories on developing samples, creating illustrations and presentation boards, travel to meet with buyers, present seasonal line to accounts, conduct fittings, grading, organize photo shoots for accounts catalogs…
CLIPPERS.INC - December – 09 to Oct 2010 freelance uniform technical designer- designed and created technical packages for UPS, Burger King, Long John Silver.
STRATEGIC PARTNERS / HOUSE OF UNIFORMS independent contractor. January 08- nov 08
• Designer- worked together with design director on executing uniforms for 5 star hotels all over USA (Trump, Montage, Pelican Hill, Beverly Hills…)
Work includes- presentations to the hotels ( illustrations/fabric/color and inspiration boards) Design process, fabric and trim research, provide technical sketches with detail garment constructions, create line sheets, provide styles, costing, developed graphics and logos. Conduct fit sessions. Direct photo shoots.
STRATEGIC PARTNERS /SIMPLY BASIC Division- Chatsworth,
February 2007- to January 2008
• Associate designer, work includes: All pre-production duties:
Market research, attend trend shows, inspiration boards, designing, illustrations, cads, provide detailed technical sketches, choose prints, conduct fittings, work closely with patternmaker on constructing a garment.
WAL-MART/WARNACO/White Stag Division-Chatsworth, CA
November 2005-Febuary 2007
• Senior-merchandising assistant- worked on creating
Seasonal trends/ themes/ Colors/Fabrics/Prints
• Trims and Presentation boards for Wal-Mart Design
Meetings, also attended Wal-Mart Meetings during Vision and Coordination.
• Match colors and trims to standard
• Domestic and Europe shopping for trends and inspiration
• Created detail flat sketches for Wal-Mart Retail Link
Global Design Packs
• Create color sketches for season lines sheets.
• Communicate with vendors for new developments and
evaluate submissions of fabric qualities, print strike offs,
trims and garment constructions.
• Participated at fittings, helped fit technician to
ensure proper fit of the design.
WARNACO/Natuca separates division-Vernon, CA October
2004 to April 2005
• Technical designer – Creating Tech packs ( retail link)
technical designer to ensure proper fit of the design and style
line of the bathing suits.
• Digitizing patterns, basic Grober pattern system
• Spec writing
WARNACO/ SPEEDO women active wear- Vernon, CA April 2004 to
• Technical designer, responsible for 2 lines “ Beach
Wear “ and “Life guard”
• Conduct fit sessions to ensure proper fit of the design
and style line of the garments.
• Worked with domestic and overseas vendors in garment
engineering, give fit comments and detailed garment
construction by email.
• Executed flat sketches/ technical details/ specs for
• Digitizing patterns, basic Grober pattern system.
• Developed specs and tech packs
ANGEL BUTIQUE women’s retail store – Melrose CA
• June 2003 to April 04
Buyer/ Retail attend local fashion shows, and downtown fashion industries to purchase merchandise to Angel boutique
Designing and free hand illustrations
Pattern Drafting, sample maker and drapery
Photography, Welding Jewelry
Operate industrial sewing machines and surges
Cad artist- technical sketching, illustration, textile design
REFERENCE: upon request