Spiritual, Creative; Enjoy writing Children's Materials, Jingles, Spiritual Books. Sales: Retail and Advertising; and Insurance, Medicare Background: Holistic Counselor and Astrologer: Channel and Reiki Master; Have Written for Spiritual Magazines
Norma Lyn Eckert ~ “ Lyn”
305 N. Paxtang Avenue ~ Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-561-1890 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Sales/ Community Liaison/Promotion and Account Manager
Using Relationship Building, Intuitive Communication Skills in a Consultative Professional Style Proven ability to develop an account base, meet Financial objectives, and Retain Business
Providing True Service/And or Products that are Honestly in the Customer’s Best Interest
SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Counselor/Consultative Sales Advisor, thorough, result based, providing Promotion Sales, Customer Service. Calls: Business to business; in-home calls and service. one-on-one consultations, in holistic and traditional medicine, and retail, and health insurance.
Accomplished Sales representative with wonderful people skills. (16) Years of sales skill and experience in both tangible and non-tangible products. Awarded prestigious Annual Sales Achievement Award for selling yellow pages for Ameritech.
Public Speaking Skills; Lecturer, Teacher, Writer – wellness subjects and Medicare.
Small Business Owner; Entrepreneurial, Organized, Responsible, Independent Style and ability to work by Self or with others, and bringing a variety of great experiences.
Acquired License in Life and Accident and Health Insurance, WI.
WORK ETHIC AND CORE VALUES
· Trustworthy, Excellent Follow-Thru
· Spiritual and Tolerant of Other’s Beliefs, Non-Judgmental
· Caring Nature with a Desire to truly Discover what Best Serves the Customer
· Tenacious and reliable, with a goal to develop and keep High Standards
· Unpretentious Sense of Ego
· Imaginative, and Innovative once familiar with a system
· Patient, Focused, Disciplined within the idea of Balance
· Mature Professional Manner, valuing Life Experience and Common Sense
· Self-Motivated, Open to Learning
INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP SKILLS
· Strong Communication Style that is clear, direct but friendly, tactful, believable.
· Extraordinary Compassion and Intuitive Insight into people. Valued as a Good Listener
· Natural but Developed Counseling Ability, providing options of perspective and guidance
· Builder of Relationships and Dedicated by Nature to helping people
· At Ease with most personalities, ages, and management or non-management levels. Adaptable in different types of business cultures.
CAREER EXPERTISE ~ SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PROMOTION, CONSULTATION
CONSULTANT: Masterful People Experience. Purposeful Service provided through a Private, Intuitive, Consultation; or Group Classes and Lectures.
Lyn Eckert: Self Employed: Gifted Intuitive Counselor; Teacher and Speaker: Reiki Master. Consultation for wellness objectives – body, mind, and spirit.
SALES ~ ADVERTISING
Best of the City Magazines; small community magazine, value driven by coupons
LM Berry & Company/Ameritech, Brookfield, WI: Sales Representative; Selling Yellow Page Advertising for SE WI directories; Awarded prestigious annual Sales Achievement Award.
SALES EXPERIENCE ~ INSURANCE ~ INDEPENDENT AGENT
Today’s Health, Milwaukee, WI: Health and Life Insurance Agent; Medicare Advantage Plan and other related products for the Senior Market: 414-977-2200
Future Financial Resource Group, Mequon, WI: Medicare Supplements and related products for Senior Market; 262-243-4600
Aflac, West Allis, WI: Health and Life Insurance Agent; selling business to business, Indemnity Insurance; 414-732-2120
Hair Art & Colour, Milwaukee, WI: Sales Representative, creating a new account base in WI and MN; Selling products for specialized color and perms for hair and building the entire account base from nothing; 414-817-7614
Aramis, products for men/Division of Estee Lauder, New York, NY: Account Executive in WI, managing space and retail product for 50 stores throughout WI, northern IL, MI’s upper peninsula; Building Sales, Relationships, Managing Promotions.
Merle Norman Cosmetics, Milwaukee: Store Manager; Creative Retailer.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, SALES, PROMOTION AND TEACHING
Lanier Corporation, New Berlin, WI: Marketing Representative; teacher and trouble shooter for new systems installed in word processing, selling supplies; developed recognized method using a software program in accounting.
United Airlines, Chicago, IL: Flight Attendant; awarded Award of Merit for customer service and humanitarian efforts.
JOYFUL, PURPOSEFUL, ACTIVITIES AND HOBBIES TO EXPRESS NATURAL TALENTS
§ Self-Published Author and Writer: Self-Help Book and Spiritual Magazine Articles
§ Founder of a Non Profit Organization: The Mari Fund, Inc. This fund helps the needy with small amounts of money for basic needs like food, clothing, bills, etc.
§ Ordained Minister; weddings, eulogies, house blessings etc. Non-denominational
§ Certified Reiki Master. Teacher, Speaker. Astrologer.
· Creative By Nature: Gardening, floral arrangements, Baking, Cooking, Wood Worker, Classical Piano; Ballroom Dancer - National Competitor; Home restoration, Beautification; Volunteer: Layton Boulevard Neighborhood Assoc., develops business and community.
Maryland Medical Secretarial School, Hagerstown, Maryland. (2) Year program to provide a general medical/office skill with apprentice program prior to graduation. I apprenticed at Washington Hospital Center and Graduated with Honor. College: Attended Alverno College, Milwaukee, WI. Other: Speakers School Certification