9738 Summer Park Court
Columbia, MD 21046
OBJECTIVE: To secure a challenging position that emphasizes the importance of diversity, innovation and administrative advancement.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature-University of Maryland College Park- College Park, MD May 2010
Words and Numbers Incorporated-Baltimore, MD
• Edited educational course scripts
• Copyedited course materials, i.e. quizzes, discussion questions, assisgnments etc. based on client needs
• Created instructor manuals
• Implemented client needs in all projects
Bewegung Kindergarten-Cheonan City, South Korea
July 2010 to November 2010
• Actively engaged students in the learning process through the use of diverse manipulative literature, movies, fine arts, songs to read and speak English.
• Supported a balanced reading program through the implementation of writing and reading workshops.
• Enhanced student academic and social growth by using varied teaching strategies and techniques; included whole group, individual, small group and teacher modeling to provide a solid academic foundation and positive attitude toward education.
• Assessed students performance through anecdotal records, peer evaluation, checklist and student portfolios.
• Supported kindergarten and adult students with their homework and various projects.
Ledo Pizza- Columbia, MD
November 2004 to July 2010
• Trained new employees behind the counter and wait-staff.
• Provided dinning services.
• Assisted in menu development
• Handled stocking and assisted in managing flow of stock in restaurant.
Howard Community College-Columbia, MD
February 2010-May 2010
• Assisting professor with classroom duties
• Developing lesson plans and activities
• Tutoring students who need extra help
• Serve as focal point of contact.
• Assemble and collate documents.
• Prepared agenda and meeting minutes via Microsoft word.
Chevy Chase Bank- Hyattsville, MD
July 2008-July 2009
Customer Service Representative-Part-time (Summer-Full-time)
• Responded to customer inquiries and problems by providing information or directing requests to others who could supply the necessary information or service.
• Conveyed in a reassuring manner step by step instruction to resolve application issues.
• Reviewed and issued audits on account information and processes.
• Performed queries in multiple databases.
• Adhered to government monetary regulations.
• Assisted in the creation and development of the banks customer relationship management system.
• Answered inbound calls in support of customer needs.
• Managed and distributed office supplies.
• Processed daily mail.
• Xeroxed confidential bank documents.
• Assemble and collated documents.
• Served as first point of contact.
• Assisted and processed customers with daily bank transactions.
?SKILLS: WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook
CERTIFICATIONS: UMBC TESOL Certification Course-May 2010-July 2010
Available upon request